Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default lol @ these GS asterisk gif avy's that some of you are sporting

Oh ISH.

Love this place. Never a dry moment I tells ya. No other forum on the interwebs that I'd rather frequent.

Default Re: lol @ these GS asterisk gif avy's that some of you are sporting

which ones? there any other ones?

[COLOR="White"]yesss sir[/COLOR]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    which ones? there any other ones?

[COLOR="White"]yesss sir[/COLOR]
    You doing stupid shit like this is why I have a hard time being your BTE friend.

The work of ISH legend and proud member of simon family...Fudge!

Banned

Can't believe people would hate on a cute thing like Steph Curry.

I'm sure they'd love to torture him if they can get their hands on him. Heartless bastards!

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    You doing stupid shit like this is why I have a hard time being your BTE friend.

yo, the asterisk is real... I don't remember a first time championship team overcoming as little adversity as this.. seriously.. they may be ATG and all, but everything, ERRYthing went their way.

I don't remember the likely 2 best teams taken out like this (Cavs/OKC)

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater

yo, the asterisk is real... I don't remember a first time championship team overcoming as little adversity as this.. seriously.. they may be ATG and all, but everything, ERRYthing went their way.

I don't remember the likely 2 best teams taken out like this (Cavs/OKC)
    You play the hands that's dealt to you.

Not Golden State's fault that Durant, Love and Irving aren't strong enough to play 82+ games and playoffs.

All this means is that Steph Curry is a bigger man than Durant, Love ad Irving.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

all this talk about injuries and nobody wants to bring up the fact that for the past 2 years the Warriors have been devastated by injuries in the playoffs

and even funnier that Lebron fans are bringing this up considering the injuries to Rose in 2012 (defending MVP on the team with the best chance to beat the HEAT) WB in 2013 (top 5 player in the league on the defending WC champions)

literally the 2 years Lebron won are the two years where his biggest threats were out with injuries

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    all this talk about injuries and nobody wants to bring up the fact that for the past 2 years the Warriors have been devastated by injuries in the playoffs

and even funnier that Lebron fans are bringing this up considering the injuries to Rose in 2012 (defending MVP on the team with the best chance to beat the HEAT) WB in 2013 (top 5 player in the league on the defending WC champions)

literally the 2 years Lebron won are the two years where his biggest threats were out with injuries
    You're acting like Lebron hasn't dealt with his fair share of injuries.

Bosh in 2012, Wade's knee's in 2013-2014, Kyrie and Love in 2015. Please shut the **** up with this non-sensical bullshit.

NBA lottery pick

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

GSW "Asterisk" Original Colors

Will keep you updated with more color schemes! Rep if you'd like!

Insecure bran stans lmao

Again, you can't use the injury excuse for Rose... might as well use it every year, its like complaining Bill Walton wasn't healthy to contend in 1982 or some shit...

Westbrook 2013? Sure, but the Heat were proven champions, owned them H2H and Wade was not himself, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    GSW "Asterisk" Road Colors

Will keep you updated with more color schemes! Rep if you'd like!

change it every reg season game

Lebron, wade and bosh with garbage role players already beat 2011 bulls. 2012 heat was way more balanced plus they themselves had bosh injured for most of Indiana and Boston series.

WB injury only made it harder for heat to win. They got the spurs matchup instead of the thunder matchup which they had dominated since 2011-12 season.
    Thunders injury in 2013 and 2014 playoffs only made it harder for heat given that spurs got to the finals instead of thunder. Thunder were the only team in west that could have beaten the spurs.
    Last edited by Rose'sACL; 06-06-2015 at 02:17 PM.