Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Serious playground baller LBJDW305's Avatar

Default UPS Stolen package...

I had a pair of shoes sent to my little brothers house. Package was delivered but when my brother got home there was nothing their. I called ups and finish line and they started an investigation and told me it takes 8 days before its over. Anyone have this happen to them before? It was a pair of lebron elites BTW and was delivered to a upscale neighborhood.

Banned

Default Re: UPS Stolen package...

Always go with USPS. It's a federal crime to open or steal any packages from the United States Postal Service.

This is the only route to go. I use to hear horror stories of inside jobs from these delivery companies. Especially if they get deliveries from a certain place, they know what the package may contain.

In your case, shoes are expensive and the UPS guy could have kept it for himself especially with the recent announcement of Lebron's shoes being expensive and the AJ Concord debacle.

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

Lebron elites as in the socks or the shoes? Either way, I'm terribly sorry for you and your brother's loss. One time I left a pair of brand new Jordans outside and the next morning they were gone. From then on I've always kept my shoes indoors.

Either insure it or require a signature. Outside of that it's a crap shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
    Lebron elites as in the socks or the shoes? Either way, I'm terribly sorry for you and your brother's loss. One time I left a pair of brand new Jordans outside and the next morning they were gone. From then on I've always kept my shoes indoors.
    It was the shoes...I told them I needed a refund or a new pair they said after the investigation they can the investigation is just to see if the driver stole or delivered to the wrong house. I also had American express double line me with them. The Amex rep asked them why they wouldn't put a signature confirmation on a 300$ order and they had no answer
    Last edited by LBJDW305; 08-23-2012 at 07:58 PM.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

UPS usually doesn't deliver unless someone is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    One person was in the house a nanny which has been working in the family for over 10 years and she says they never wrang the doorbell or even heard the ups truck pass by.

el pollo loco siiiiiii

Sadly it happens that those phags just leave it at the door when no one is home instead of doing the basic procedure of delivering it the next day, and last resort is the eu picking it up at the nearest UPS.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Niytrus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Driver's discretion... depends entirely on the neighborhood and is up to the driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Niytrus
    Driver's discretion... depends entirely on the neighborhood and is up to the driver.
    It's an upscale neighborhood. But there has been problems lately with people stealing packages. What gets me aggravated is why not put a signature confirmation on a 300$ order!!! At least have the option at checkout to add it on for a cost. Now the shoes are missing and I have to wait 8 business days starting tomorrow so basically 2 weeks from now to get a refund from finish line Or my cc company

sorry to hear about your lost.

They usually have someone sign off on it before they drop anything off. My friend had his shoes stolen some years back.

Quote Originally Posted by Q.E.C
    They usually have someone sign off on it before they drop anything off. My friend had his shoes stolen some years back.
    Supposedly depending on the area they won't ask for a signature.

if it makes you feel any better, Bladers lost his $700 iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by LBJDW305
    I had a pair of shoes sent to my little brothers house. Package was delivered but when my brother got home there was nothing their. I called ups and finish line and they started an investigation and told me it takes 8 days before its over. Anyone have this happen to them before? It was a pair of lebron elites BTW and was delivered to a upscale neighborhood.
    I would get my money back from Finish Line. If nobody signed for it, they have no proof they delivered. Whatever kind of deal Finish Line has with UPS is on them.