Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Future D1 Dad

Default Re: High School Basketball Star "Tony Farmer" Beating His Ex Girlfriend!

he's an idiot but i still fee sorry for him. women make u do dumb sh!t.

Default Re: High School Basketball Star "Tony Farmer" Beating His Ex Girlfriend!

No reason to feel sorry for him. He beat up on a girl that looked almost a foot shorter then him.

Beating someone you are in a relationship with like that just shows how ****ed up you are. I'm happy he aint gonna have a chance to play in the NBA. Three years or seven years won't change him for any better though that much is clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    No reason to feel sorry for him. He beat up on a girl that looked almost a foot shorter then him.
    this .. look at that video .. looks like he's beating down on a kid .. that's how smaller she is compared to him .. real tough guy there ..

I have a question though, about his career being done .. he'll be out at 21 .. that's still very young .. why couldn't he still pursue bball ? .. is it because he's going to get blackballed by colleges/nba ? .. it's not like these institutions/organizations haven't been forgiving of criminal activity in the past

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    this .. look at that video .. looks like he's beating down on a kid .. that's how smaller she is compared to him .. real tough guy there ..

I have a question though, about his career being done .. he'll be out at 21 .. that's still very young .. why couldn't he still pursue bball ? .. is it because he's going to get blackballed by colleges/nba ? .. it's not like these institutions/organizations haven't been forgiving of criminal activity in the past
    You lose three years of serious development. No coaching, no great competiton, lots of lock down time...that shit will stunt your growth and deteriorate your skills, just ask Shyne.

Your boy Mayweather was even bitching over a 3-4month stint because he won't get enough calories to stay in peak physical condition

"Tony Farmer" ? quotation marks
    is it not his real name ?

Quote Originally Posted by baseketball4life
    if this was true many top college programs would still come calling, so why would they be so devastated?
    i dunno, but the judge said she will re-evaluate her decision in 180 days.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

for the judge.

The sentence is excessive in my opinion. I would have given him 6 months in a half-way house.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    You lose three years of serious development. No coaching, no great competiton, lots of lock down time...that shit will stunt your growth and deteriorate your skills, just ask Shyne.

Your boy Mayweather was even bitching over a 3-4month stint because he won't get enough calories to stay in peak physical condition
    He can hit the weights, get jacked, and play mad prison ball. The D league will seem like a breeze when he gets done with his sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    He can hit the weights, get jacked, and play mad prison ball. The D league will seem like a breeze when he gets done with his sentence.
    Lol he wasn't a lock for the nba...what are his chances after three years in jail when most rookies get drafted at 19-20 after an important developmental year in the NCAA...

But like others have said, the sentence will probably be reduced....which is a good thing IMO, because he will learn the same valuable lesson after 8months that he would after 3 years...the difference? He has a chance to get rehabilitated and become a productive member of society....after 3years and his dreams completely crushed? Another angry black male with a criminal record and no education....

The point of the judicial system is to rehabilitate, not to avenge and punish....eye for an eye means you're left with two half blind pirate lookin muphuckas that society has to look after

Local High School Star Joshumitsu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    You have to admit, his flopping skills are NBA-ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshumitsu
    You have to admit, his flopping skills are NBA-ready.

Quote Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
    there we go
    u caught me having technical difficulties