Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 03-27-2010, 06:21 PM   #91
GP_20
Glove

Default Re: NCAA Elite 8: #2 Kansas State vs #5 Butler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Wait you're calling me retarded when you cant give any breakdown on the teams you pick? Matchups? Offensive systems? Keys to the game? Key players? Why this team can defeat that team? You have zero clue about Butler.

I compared them to George Mason for there wow and surprise factor. Regardless of thier seeding not many saw nor expected them to get to the final 4. Some who did? Have a valid argument for it, something you cant nor ever will give this board. EVER! I will paypal you $50 if you can break down a matchup and explain your pick outside of this silly I'm an expert, I just know, I dont give any analysis and stuff I just pick winners. You cant do it. And you call me retarded?

Wait did you see George Mason? Do you even know why i'm comparing the two? No you dont. And dont dare say you saw George Mason because we had this discussion back then where you admitted not seeing any college all season. But tourney time rolls around and you are an expert.

Who is this clueless fan talking to a 99% percentile NCAA Basketball Expert? Who is also ranked #1 on ISH (clear-cut).

There was ZERO surprise factor here. What part of that don't you understand. I said it from the start, Butler is the best in the West. I said it from the start, they are underrated. The only ones that are surprised here are the ones who don't know much about College Basketball. But the experts like me, this was expected. No surprise.

As far as not watching College Basketball. Yeah maybe I didn't watch it that much in 2008. Sorry GOBB, this is 2010. I watch it very closely and I'm an expert. Maybe I half-asssed it in 08, but not in 2010. And once again, I'd rather go straight to the verdict rather than explaining my expert analysis to you ordinary fans who wouldn't understand anyways.
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 06:28 PM   #92
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
Who is this clueless fan talking to a 99% percentile NCAA Basketball Expert? Who is also ranked #1 on ISH (clear-cut).

Clueless? I know more about the teams you are watching, you are picking than you ever do. Not just this year but years back. You dont watch college bball. Thats why you NEVER talk about NBA prospects and what they can/cant do. Clueless is me asking you about college bball players, teams and you being quiet or trying to spin/avoid it.

Glove_20, why did OSU lose? Your reply?

" are you retarded? if u ask that question then u must be."

Gloove_20 I want to know your opinion on what happened in that game. Tell me because I missed it and i'm very curious to why and how they lost.

" goob exposing himself as clueless. everyone who saw the game knows it. sucks u missed it."

You have no clue what you are watching. Why would a team run a 2-3 zone Glove? Why would a team run a 1-3-1? What does OSU run?

Quote:
There was ZERO surprise factor here. What part of that don't you understand. I said it from the start, Butler is the best in the West. I said it from the start, they are underrated. The only ones that are surprised here are the ones who don't know much about College Basketball. But the experts like me, this was expected. No surprise.

And yet you cant even explain why Butler is the best and they are good. Keep proving my point chump.

Quote:
As far as not watching College Basketball. Yeah maybe I didn't watch it that much in 2008. Sorry GOBB, this is 2010. I watch it very closely and I'm an expert. Maybe I half-asssed it in 08, but not in 2010. And once again, I'd rather go straight to the verdict rather than explaining my expert analysis to you ordinary fans who wouldn't understand anyways.

Proving my point.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 06:33 PM   #93
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Clueless? I know more about the teams you are watching, you are picking than you ever do. Not just this year but years back. You dont watch college bball. Thats why you NEVER talk about NBA prospects and what they can/cant do. Clueless is me asking you about college bball players, teams and you being quiet or trying to spin/avoid it.

Glove_20, why did OSU lose? Your reply?

" are you retarded? if u ask that question then u must be."

Gloove_20 I want to know your opinion on what happened in that game. Tell me because I missed it and i'm very curious to why and how they lost.

" goob exposing himself as clueless. everyone who saw the game knows it. sucks u missed it."

You have no clue what you are watching. Why would a team run a 2-3 zone Glove? Why would a team run a 1-3-1? What does OSU run?

Actually I commented in that thread very briefly why OSU lost, looks like you missed it. Like you miss a lot of things. Moving on.

And I don't need to know how these teams played 2 years ago to know how they play this year. Is that surprising? No that's common sense.

Last edited by GP_20 : 03-27-2010 at 06:36 PM.
Old 03-27-2010, 06:34 PM   #94
GP_20
Glove

As far as my analysis go. I consider my expert analysis far too good for anyone on ISH. 90% wouldn't even understand. If anyone wants to paypal to read them, they are worth $2/word, so, do the math. That's a lot of money.

Now to prove that they exist, and aren't some fantasy world, and to prove their worth....I use them to predict games. I test the accuracy and power of my analysis against the toughest task of them all, predicting how a game will play. Because thats why we do analysis, to accurately evaluate REAL LIFE play. That's where my analysis is tested.

And guess what, 99%, #1 on ISH by far, etc. Looks like my analysis are still very sharp. $2/word everyone if you want to see some powerful analysis.
Old 03-27-2010, 06:38 PM   #95
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Where did you talk about OSU? Sorry there was no game thread so I wouldnt have been able to tell.

Quote:
As far as my analysis go. I consider my expert analysis far too good for anyone on ISH. 90% wouldn't even understand. If anyone wants to paypal to read them, they are worth $2/word, so, do the math. That's a lot of money.

Now to prove that they exist, and aren't some fantasy world, and to prove their worth....I use them to predict games. I test the accuracy and power of my analysis against the toughest task of them all, predicting how a game will play. Because thats why we do analysis, to accurately evaluate REAL LIFE play. That's where my analysis is tested.

And guess what, 99%, #1 on ISH by far, etc. Looks like my analysis are still very sharp. $2/word everyone if you want to see some powerful analysis.

Nice cop out. I'm smarter than you at math Glove_20, thats a fact.
Old 03-27-2010, 06:39 PM   #96
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Where did you talk about OSU? Sorry there was no game thread so I wouldnt have been able to tell.

Hmmm...The Sweet 16 game thread

Quote:
Nice cop out. I'm smarter than you at math Glove_20, thats a fact.

Anyway you can prove that or show us. I showed how I prove my expert analysis. I don't just say I'm better/best, I show it. Anything you can do? No. Fail.
Old 03-27-2010, 06:42 PM   #97
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

I agree with Glove's expert analysis on the Ohio State loss. Tennessee was lucky.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 06:44 PM   #98
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Hmmm...The Sweet 16 game thread

I'll check it at halftime of the kentucky game.

Quote:
Anyway you can prove that or show us. I showed how I prove my expert analysis. I don't just say I'm better/best, I show it. Anything you can do? No. Fail.

I helped many with thier math in HS and college via PM, IM and email.
Old 03-27-2010, 06:46 PM   #99
GP_20
Glove

Quote:

I helped many with thier math in HS and college via PM, IM and email.

How does that prove you are the best/better?

I'm #1 on ISH. Do you get that? #1. That shows you are the best/better. Or I'm 99% in nation. That shows you are the best/better.

What you said, shows nothing. It's like me saying, "I got 1 game right".
Old 03-27-2010, 07:25 PM   #100
phelix2000
Decent playground baller

Why do you guys argue with Gobb? He is stubborn and always thinks he is right. Just let him continue you to be a moron and fail in life.
phelix2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 07:34 PM   #101
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

We've gotta give credits to this Butler team. It is always not easy to withstand a blow of a huge lead, especially for underdogs. Both Syracuse and Kansas State had come back and taken a brief lead, but Butler still managed to win.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 07:44 PM   #102
KG215
NBA Superstar

Quote:

I hate to tell you this, but correctly picking some teams to make a run in a one and done tournament, doesn't make you an expert. If this were set up as a best of 3 or 5 format, than the Final Four would be all 1 and 2 seeds almost every year.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 07:45 PM   #103
KG215
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelix2000
Why do you guys argue with Gobb? He is stubborn and always thinks he is right. Just let him continue you to be a moron and fail in life.

And you think GP_20 is always right?
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 08:04 PM   #104
MK2V1GP
NBA sixth man of the year

No matter how good a thread is going, once GP comes in with his pathetic, cocky, arrogant ass, it always goes downhill immediately.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 08:09 PM   #105
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
No matter how good a thread is going, once GP comes in with his pathetic, cocky, arrogant ass, it always goes downhill immediately.
Where do you expect a thread to go after the game? Uphill?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: