Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 02-25-2009, 12:10 PM   #1
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Offseason trade scenario: Sixers and Thunder

Thunder receive:

Sixers receive:

Do you pull the trigger?
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 01:56 PM   #2
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

sixerfan3511 has decent reputation
Default Re: Offseason trade scenario: Sixers and Thunder

LMAO i busted up laughing. Hatred just doesn't quite cut it...
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 05:33 PM   #3
donsanchez306
High School Varsity 12th Man

donsanchez306 has an OK reputation so far

whenever i play nba2k9 teams fire off first rounders for sammy and a expirer.....i don't even blink or think hell i take back less to get rid of sammy he doesnt improve at all i don't see real life being any different and i thought sammy could be an all star at one time!
donsanchez306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:17 PM   #4
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

Great trade for us, but I'm not sure Thunder take it. At least those chips have Big Grab...
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 03:13 PM   #5
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

76ers4life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Thunder receive:

Sixers receive:

Do you pull the trigger?
You starting to step your game up on the trades I see. This is one both you and me can agree on even if it is just a joke.
76ers4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 09:33 PM   #6
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76ers4life
You starting to step your game up on the trades I see. This is one both you and me can agree on even if it is just a joke.
joke?
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:39 PM   #7
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

76ers4life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
joke?
Meaning this is the best trade you came up with from all those other ones you came up with. Especially that god awful one with the Hornets.
76ers4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:53 PM   #8
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was going to decline until I saw the 60-pack symbol in the corner.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: