Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: Lebrons career compared to Jordan in same amount of time (8 seasons)

lebron looks like a machine producing those numbers, MJ looked like an angel flying above his opponents and had a ****ing unbelievable presence on the court

i mean...seriously.... if u see lebron on the court, u feel "nothing" special, its just a great basketball player.
    but MJ back in the days,... it was electrifying;) true?

players like hakeem,shag,magic and even kobe had those moments.
    lebron had some big moments in the beginning of his career but yeah dont know what happened, maybe because of switching the teams...
    now hes "just" producing.
    so u can compare em statwise, but they re not comparable if u have watched em play.
    MJ played like a gazelle and lebron is playing like a rhinoceros.

with that said. lebron is missing something. its not all about stats, its about a guy making the whole world going nuts. Cleveland was his door to be one of the greatest in my opinion.

DGARAS
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Lebrons career compared to Jordan in same amount of time (8 seasons)

yes, excluding the 5 extra inches of my penis, our penises would be virtually identical at 2 inches, OP

Statwise sure they are comparable, factor everything else and Jordan shits on Lebron. Not hating just stating the truth.

I'm no expert on human pyschology but I thought it was telling that Wade hadd to get in LBJ's face to get him to man up, a player as talented as LBJ should'nt have to be scolded during pressure time.

If you guys can watch those Finals again, LBJ just doesn't exert his will over the other team, this is where MJ excelled, he willed his team to victory time and time again, he just would not lose...in 6 Finals, the Bulls never went to a 7th game.LBJ on the other hand, I feel that he defers to his team mates because he's afraid of failing I dunno, I've heard of that theory.

Anyways, people right now don't care what LBJ does in the regular season, they want to see him put on a monster Finals and hopefully he can do it but I didn't like his demeanor in crunch time of his two Finals he's been in.

I don't know if that's the kind of thing you can improve on, we'll just have to wait and see.
    Last edited by TheMan; 02-21-2012 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBBall
    EDIT: Looks like you did this for all the "per game" stats. I do know that when MJ retired in 1993 he had career averages of 32.5 pts/6.3 reb/6.1 ast/2.8 stl/1.0 blk if you exclude 1986.
    Utterly disgusting numbers right there ... all while being a vastly superior defensive presence, clutch performer with a will and desire to win that is completely un-matched. LeFail isn't even close ...

P.S. How have you been?

lol PAUK needs to stop comparing LBJ to dawgs like MJ and Bird

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    lol PAUK needs to stop comparing LBJ to big dawgs like MJ and Bird
    Truth

Local High School Star gilalizard's Avatar

teh chosen1 is very very talented.

Too bad he doesn't have the heart to want to prove himself against his rivals, and ran away to join dwhistle.

The Heat are the definition of stacked. Anything they win is not worthy of much respect at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DGARAS
    yes, excluding the 5 extra inches of my penis, our penises would be virtually identical at 2 inches, OP
    7? Unless you're shorter than 6 feet tall i wouldn't say that out loud.

Lol don't ever compare lebron to mj again

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Truth
    Seriously. When LeBron wins championships, then you can start with the comparisons. Til then....... illegal.

Decent playground baller

You cannot compare Lebron to MJ as players. You can compare Lebron's career to MJ's career, from a professional standpoint, and if he wins the next 10 ships with Heat, ok, professionally I'll take Bron as having the best career in the history of NBA.

But you still cannot compare Bron to MJ. Ever. Because MJ didn't quit on Chicago. He didn't take his talents to Detroit and pander to Isiah Thomas when they lost to them 3-4x in a row.

MJ is a warrior man. Bron is the biggest frontrunner out there.

This is why Lin will have a chance to surpass Jordan, after Kobe failed. Kid's got no quit. No division 1 scholarships? He's still going. Undrafted? No quit. Cut from 2 teams? He's practising the hardest night in and out. When he gets his shot --> "Lin from the 3....... BANG! WHERE IS THIS COMING FROM???"

Do you know why MJ still hasn't commented on Lin's performance? Because he knows Lin is a baller man.
    Last edited by Yanch856; 02-22-2012 at 12:48 AM.