Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > San Antonio Spurs Forum

San Antonio Spurs Forum San Antonio Spurs message board - San Antonio Spurs forum

Old 12-05-2006, 11:42 AM   #31
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Don't let the fact that I'm a Cali boy fool ya' I bleed silver and black.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 05:23 AM   #32
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

I am a Laker fan for life. I hate Tim Duncan. I hate Manu. I even have a thread questioning Manu's credibility on the main page.

But I must give credit where it is due even though you have been rivals for the past 10 years.

The Spurs are brilliant year after year and every management should try to emulate San Antonio's!! Sheer brilliance. Contenters every year. Unmatched.
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 12:37 AM   #33
timmyD
I hit open layups

timmyD has an OK reputation so far

anyone here season ticket holders? my family has had them since 04-05 season when i finally got to move back to SA from... DALLAS. ya, it was tough being a spurs fan in dallas after being born in SA and moving up there.

anyways... any other season ticket holders?
timmyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 03:51 AM   #34
icemanfan
Local High School Star

icemanfan is considered somewhat coolicemanfan is considered somewhat coolicemanfan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyD
anyone here season ticket holders? my family has had them since 04-05 season when i finally got to move back to SA from... DALLAS. ya, it was tough being a spurs fan in dallas after being born in SA and moving up there.

anyways... any other season ticket holders?
not enough time or money. Four kids pus me and the wife. 6 Tix per game. Damn well worth it though. Recently my Dad made a game with us. Nice to have three generations together to chear on the Spurs.
icemanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 01:27 PM   #35
timmyD
I hit open layups

timmyD has an OK reputation so far

for real, my mom has been going since the days of hemisphere arena =)
timmyD is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: