Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-14-2013, 05:46 PM   #31
sixer6ad
Local High School Star

sixer6ad has decent reputation
Default Re: LeBron's first NBA game(2003)& most recent one(2013)..same arena, same photographer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyi
There is a defender in the 2nd pic, butt hurt cavs fan

Butt hurt cavs fan. Good one. Nobody on here has heard that before.
sixer6ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:50 PM   #32
CavaliersFTW
NBA All-star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: LeBron's first NBA game(2003)& most recent one(2013)..same arena, same photographer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixer6ad
Butt hurt cavs fan. Good one. Nobody on here has heard that before.
the guy is trying so hard to insult a fanbase that he even failed to pick up on my sarcasm
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:50 PM   #33
The Real JW
High School Starter

The Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this board

The Real JW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:30 PM   #34
Applause
Serious playground baller

Applause has a near all-star reputation hereApplause has a near all-star reputation hereApplause has a near all-star reputation hereApplause has a near all-star reputation hereApplause has a near all-star reputation hereApplause has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
took the kings 10 years to get back on defense.

Applause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:13 PM   #35
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

*DEAD*

StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:33 PM   #36
Spaulding
It's Okay

Spaulding is popular on this boardSpaulding is popular on this boardSpaulding is popular on this boardSpaulding is popular on this board

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4M6qBHnEok&
Spaulding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:04 PM   #37
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
I stil have a pair of the originals( the white ones in the picture)....I only played in them once and are in great condition...they are good shoes...

I wanted to get the timberland ones...but they sold out after a week.

Nice nice. I have every pair but the first ones sadly. The 2nd ones really got me into the sneaker game hard
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:09 PM   #38
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board

I had the Air Zoom Generation "Wheats" or the Timberland styled ones.

Hated them, and sold them to someone in my dorm. The LeBron IIs are still my all-time favorite.
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:27 PM   #39
Mrofir
National High School Star

Mrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
Actually Lebron looks like he's HIGHER in the second pic. It's all about the angle.

it's possible, but it definitely looks like the swing in his legs on the older shot means he had a more flexible frame and probably got up a little higher. That said, 25lbs makes a huge difference for vert so it's not really evidence of anything "lost" as far as athleticism
Mrofir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:43 PM   #40
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
I had the Air Zoom Generation "Wheats" or the Timberland styled ones.

Hated them, and sold them to someone in my dorm. The LeBron IIs are still my all-time favorite.
The 2s are my favorite also. Loved the advertisements for them also
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:01 PM   #41
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

that's pretty cool.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:19 PM   #42
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

that's pretty cool.
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:51 AM   #43
Peter Pang
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Peter Pang has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

comment of the year
Peter Pang is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: