Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61314151617 LastLast

Default Re: Hilton Armstrong: "Panathinaikos is the biggest step of my career."

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    One last time..........yes, you are insane if you refuse to accept that Rubio and Childress were 2 of the worst players of Euroleague's last 10 years.

I am nearing to adding you to my ignore list. I'm not going to talk to you about this anymore.
    You have provided no proof of your claims meanwhile on the Euroleague site it states that Rubio achieved those accomplishments and that Childress was in fact voted in the 2nd allstar team. You stupid baboon. Go back Arkansas.

"Krstic was nothing but Bourousi's little bitch. That's how Bourousis did a center that averaged 18/8 in the NBA playoffs."

Again with the lies/half truths. 18/8 was in 2005 in a 4 game series. The FIBA game you posted was in 2011. In 2011 Krstic averaged 1.5/1.5 in the NBA playoffs. If you want to do his whole career in the NBA playoffs than he averaged 10.5/5.5. But to take those four playoffs games and saying he averaged 18.5/7.5 in the NBA playoffs is twisting the truth at best,

One last time..........yes, you are insane if you refuse to accept that Rubio and Childress were 2 of the worst players of Euroleague's last 10 years.
    No, I'm not. If you can't see that, you're the insane one. Until you provide some sort of logical argument or some kind of proof, then it's your opinion. And me not agreeing with your opinion is not "insane" or a "denial of reality." It's just not.

Just another fun facts about Josh "worse player in Euroleague" Childress. The same year he was voted all-Euroleague 2nd team he was starting on a team that made it to the Euroleague final. Although his team lost that final he lead his team in points and led both teams in rebounds. So the player who led his team in points and rebounds in the Euroleague final and was voted all-Euroleague 2nd team by the fans, coaches and media is the "worse player in Euroleague"

This is the type of troll we are having this conversation with.

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    Just another fun facts about Josh "worse player in Euroleague" Childress. The same year he was voted all-Euroleague 2nd team he was starting on a team that made it to the Euroleague final. Although his team lost that final he lead his team in points and led both teams in rebounds. So the player who led his team in points and rebounds in the Euroleague final and was voted all-Euroleague 2nd team by the fans, coaches and media is the "worse player in Euroleague"

This is the type of troll we are having this conversation with.
    You're a xenophobic racist insane colossal moron who's just in denial of true reality. You're insane if you don't believe Childress was the worst player in the last decade. Not just insane. You're psychotic and the reason why foreigners hate Americans.

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

No, it's not normal at all. He isn't good enough to be the leader of a Euroleague team that wants to make the Top 16, which is basically I think the normal objective of Partizan.

So it is not normal.

You can't just take an NBA rotation player and think he can lead a Euroleague team, even if it's just to the Top 16 stage. It takes a REALLY good player to do that. You know Batum wasn't even remotely close to being good enough to do that last year in Euroleague.

So why the **** would Partizan fans and management think Law could do it?

Law's a good Euroleague player, but if you expected him to be a team's top dog, then you are just being totally irrational and illogical.

He's a good Euroleague player - it's just that your expectations for him were extremely out of proportion to what he could actually do.

You do realize that 90% of NBA players can't lead a Euroleague team right? Hell, maybe even more like 95% of them can't. Expecting Acie Law to do so was just ridiculous.
    Than from what league should they bring players to be leaders ? Westermann is already showing he can be a leader of Partizan and he is only 20 years old so why couldn't Law do it ? OK , maybe he isn't good enough to be a leader for a team in Euroleague but why did he play bad in Adriatic league than ? He was agrave in Adriatic and people expected more of him but since Bo no pg reached fans expectation .

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    Than from what league should they bring players to be leaders ? Westermann is already showing he can be a leader of Partizan and he is only 20 years old so why couldn't Law do it ? OK , maybe he isn't good enough to be a leader for a team in Euroleague but why did he play bad in Adriatic league than ? He was agrave in Adriatic and people expected more of him but since Bo no pg reached fans expectation .
    Because Acie Law is a complementary type of player. He's not a "leader". Let me explain it to you so you can understand...........

after Vesely has spent 4 years in the NBA as a rotation player, and his rookie contract is up (same as Law when Partizan signed him) would you expect Vesely to lead and carry Partizan?

Would you think he could be the leader of the team?

Hopefully now you will be able to grasp this.

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

Because Acie Law is a complementary type of player. He's not a "leader". Let me explain it to you so you can understand...........

after Vesely has spent 4 years in the NBA as a rotation player, and his rookie contract is up (same as Law when Partizan signed him) would you expect Vesely to lead and carry Partizan?

Would you think he could be the leader of the team?

Hopefully now you will be able to grasp this.
    I think Vesely is very overrated player because he's athleathic and I never expected much from him . I agree Law is complementary player but still I expected more than he showed .

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    I think Vesely is very overrated player because he's athleathic and I never expected much from him . I agree Law is complementary player but still I expected more than he showed .
    Like I said, you expected too much.

Armstrong had 0 points and 1 rebound in his first Euroleague game.

http://www.euroleague.net/main/resul...de=2#!boxscore

So much for all the NBA only fan predictions that he would be Euroleague MVP, and that he would be, "The Wilt Chamberlain of Euroleague".

Off topic.

Delete thread.

Armstrong had 0 points and 1 rebound in his first Euroleague game.

http://www.euroleague.net/main/resul...de=2#!boxscore

So much for all the NBA only fan predictions that he would be Euroleague MVP, and that he would be, "The Wilt Chamberlain of Euroleague".
    Rudy Fernandez lead all scoring with 23 points

Bet he'll be a favorite for Euroleague MVP.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Nash

Kirilenko won it last year

But Farmar is not too far behind.

19 points for top 10 Euroleague player

Quote Originally Posted by Nash

No. He's not a favorite for Euroleague MVP. He was being guarded by a guy (Maciulis) that played the worst game of his life and apparently should have retired. He came off micro fracture knee surgery.

He was so horrible in that game it's hard to even describe it. I'm a Panathinaikos fan and I already hope they cut Maciulis after just one game. same with Armstrong.

I guarantee that Rudy Fernandez will not sniff a Euroleague MVP award. Of course he won't win it, then later on when that is pointed out to you, you will ignore it.

Like every other Euroleague prediction you have made. Hundreds of them, which ALL were wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    Kirilenko won it last year

But Farmar is not too far behind.

19 points for top 10 Euroleague player
    And when neither of them wins Euroleague MVP, it will be about the 500th failed Euroleague prediction by you.