Page 109 of 130 FirstFirst ... 95999106107108109110111112119 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1937

Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

That "Lochte Edge" commercial gets me every time. I mean I already had heard and figured this out during the Olympics, but he's definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Far from it.

NBA rookie of the year IlliniFan's Avatar

**** Indiana. Knew I shouldn't have picked those losers in my bracket. It just felt wrong. I hate myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    Oladipo really can't take control of a team on offense. He hasn't been involved here in the past few minutes.
    He hurt his leg

Quote Originally Posted by IlliniFan
    **** Indiana. Knew I shouldn't have picked those losers in my bracket. It just felt wrong. I hate myself.
    yep, zeller

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

that indiana game was really unimpressive. zeller is not turning my head with his performances in march madness.

i do wonder if he'll consider not declaring...

ohio state/arizona was really the only game worth watching. great ending. but i kind of thought the review at the end was bullshit. it was clearly a three, and they didn't adjust the time at all either. just gave arizona a free timeout.

It will be good for the big 10 if Zeller and Olidipo decide to stay another year because of this. I'm more worried if the Michigan duo stays because they will be really good with or without them. Well they will be the best team in the land next season if they all stay and that includes whatever Kentucky throws on the court.

I think the MSU/Duke game tonight will go as the Duke three point shot goes more than anything else. The more physical this game gets, the better chance that MSU wins. Big games for the guards and Payne on D.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin
    It will be good for the big 10 if Zeller and Olidipo decide to stay another year because of this. I'm more worried if the Michigan duo stays because they will be really good with or without them. Well they will be the best team in the land next season if they all stay and that includes whatever Kentucky throws on the court.

I think the MSU/Duke game tonight will go as the Duke three point shot goes more than anything else. The more physical this game gets, the better chance that MSU wins. Big games for the guards and Payne on D.
    our TOs have been brutal so far this tourney, i think that will be the key. Any team coached by Coach K will make you pay if you don't take of the ball

Oladipo is graduating. I doubt that he will stay.

Zeller doesn't have much to gain by returning to school. Despite showing limitations through the course of the season, he's a near lock to be a lottery pick. If he returns to IU and plays worse, he'll have burned a year and a few million dollars. If he plays well and shows some refined post moves and a jumper, his draft stock is probably the same as it is this year with the depth of next year's draft. If he struggles initially at the NBA level, he'll be sent down to the D-League and get to improve his game while playing under NBA rules and getting paid to do so.

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

Oladipo is graduating. I doubt that he will stay.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
    lol
    He could stay and get his master's.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

He could stay and get his master's.
    he's a junior

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    he's a junior
    I know. He's graduating in three years.

Is that why you lol'd, SPK? You thought he still had another year to finish his degree?
    Last edited by ace23; 03-29-2013 at 07:10 PM.

On the flip side of Cody Zeller is Gorgui Dieng who I have started to like more and more the more I see him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin
    I think the MSU/Duke game tonight will go as the Duke three point shot goes more than anything else.
    K's philosophy in a nut shell. duke make 3, duke win. duke no make 3, duke no win. That along with the flopping, floor slapping, arm pulling, moving screens, etc.

Even in years like this when they have a legit post presence, if they get punched in the mouth I can guarantee you almost every shot will be a 3 pointer or free throws after that. It's how why they lost to Lehigh in the tournament last year, and generally how they have underachieved in the tournament for the better part of the last decade.

Long winded way of saying, go Spartans!