Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: So...what do I do if someone keeps shoving me in public?

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Exactly this.

Always begin a fisctacuffs engagement with a pimp slap.
    Never throw the first punch, or you could ruin your own life just as easily if the guy drops and cracks his head. Smack him and when he retaliates, start wailing. Once youre both throwing punches you have less liability. If he does nothing after you slap him across the face it is also a moral victory.

Only brutes with no brains or restraint throw random haymakers. Those types of dumb animals usually end up in prison before theyre 30.
    Good indication this guy has either 1. never fought in his life, or 2. never fought back and got his ass beat in the real world

No surprise OP gets bullied in real life. This is the life of the trolls on ISH. There are exceptions of course.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L
    Good indication this guy has either 1. never fought in his life, or 2. never fought back and got his ass beat in the real world
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=327128

Quote Originally Posted by insidehoops
    You prevented it from escalating into something worse, which means you did the right thing.
    Exactly. It's one thing to be forced to protect yourself, but something entirely different to allow someone to goad you into a physical confrontation that could be avoided.

Wow...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Next time

You don't live in a stand your ground state tio... that would send you to the pen

IMG doesn't show on mobile

you beat the living shit out of him if you can get away with it.

fukk kinda question is this. you some type of fakkit or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    just offer him a bj next time
    ah how could I forget the patented fatrick chewing self defense system.

he also offers free classes with demonstrations I hear - no kneepads required he's a pro.

OP did the right thing. This guy was bigger, just wanted an excuse to pound on someone.

Having said that, I also see that the OP is not feeling secure about his abilities because he's skinny. Time to hit the gym man. Get strong. Get bigger. It is a great feeling. Nobody messes with you.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L

Just the opposite. Ive been in countless kerfufflez. Been sucker punched more times than I can count. Luckily for those people I can take a hit and have never been knocked out cold. But I never throw a first punch because theres enormous liability if someone does fall down and crack their skull, and theres no way you can make me mad enough irl to lose my mind and act like a baboon. On the other hand I do have the ability to clown people into a rage and have the scars to prove it..

Sounds like youre projecting. You think fights happen the way they do in movies I guess? Where two guys square up and challenge each other to “put up their dukes,” and then a crowd starts to form around them and then one of them drops a catch phrase before throwing the first punch with perfect form?

Most fights happen spontaneously when someone loses their cool and takes a spontaneous swing at someone. Idiots with nothing to lose will throw haymakers in those situations, Ive had it done to me plenty. Smarter people will gradually escalate things while keeping control of the situation.

Tell us about the fights youve been in tho.

Quote Originally Posted by insidehoops
    You prevented it from escalating into something worse, which means you did the right thing.
    this right here .. this drunken looking retard was trying me at the gym the other day .. calling me names and even using fighting words .. but ... I ignored him .. it took a little something to just ignore because it was kind of embarrassing in front of everyone because it looked like I was getting punk'd .. but it was the right thing to do ultimately .. why ? because if I fell for the bait, I would've been thrown out of the gym, banned and who knows what else might have happened .. jail time, a record, court costs, wasted time going to court .. don't need any of that shit .. too old for that shit .. got enough to deal with and the gym is where I go to relieve stress and take it out on the weights .. if I had a home gym I could afford to get banned but I don't .. not giving that up over some drunken piece of shit trying to fk me over ..

of course if someone attacks you, you gotta do what you gotta do but if they're just talking smack .. it's not worth it at all .. especially if you have a family .. don't be stupid
    Last edited by dude77; 02-14-2019 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    this right here .. this drunken looking retard was trying me at the gym the other day .. calling me names and even using fighting words .. but ... I ignored him .. it took a little something to just ignore because it was kind of embarrassing in front of everyone because it looked like I was getting punk'd .. but it was the right thing to do ultimately .. why ? because if I fell for the bait, I would've been thrown out of the gym, banned and who knows what else might have happened .. jail time, a record, court costs, wasted time going to court .. don't need any of that shit .. too old for that shit .. got enough to deal with and the gym is where I go to relieve stress and take it out on the weights .. if I had a home gym I could afford to get banned but I don't .. not giving that up over some drunken piece of shit trying to fk me over ..

of course if someone attacks you, you gotta do what you gotta do but if they're just talking smack .. it's not worth it at all .. especially if you have a family .. don't be stupid
    mature dude

always a turrible idea to, as a person with shit going on in life, sink to the level of someone who has absolutely nothing to lose. guy could've been homeless and him getting tossed in jail would've been an upgrade in his life circumstances. but for you, could've negatively impacted your life for a long time. over litrally nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
    mature dude

always a turrible idea to, as a person with shit going on in life, sink to the level of someone who has absolutely nothing to lose. guy could've been homeless and him getting tossed in jail would've been an upgrade in his life circumstances. but for you, could've negatively impacted your life for a long time. over litrally nothing.
    there you go exactly