Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 12-18-2006, 11:36 PM   #1
RichMo
OL' Schoolin 'em

RichMo has decent reputationRichMo has decent reputation
Default According To What Was Expected From Them. What Bench Player Has Impressed?

MARCUS WILLIAMS, BOKI NACHBAR, HASSAN ADAMS, ANTOINE WRIGHT, EDDIE HOUSE, MIKKI MOORE

They have all brought a little somthing to the table. Who stands out?
RichMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 04:45 AM   #2
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

moore FTW. but adams right behind him, prolly only because he hasn't gotten too much PT.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 09:02 AM   #3
jcrudo
I airball my layups

jcrudo has an OK reputation so far

Moore has been playing well. Adams should get more playing time than Wright.
Adams showed his mid-range capabilities last night. Williams needs to pass the ball more. Boki is dangerous in the paint (not behing the arc). Overall, Moore and Adams contributed the most, in my opinion.
jcrudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 09:19 AM   #4
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re

Marcus could be a little gun shy about passes now because his passes earlier in the season kept getting picked off.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 01:25 PM   #5
jcrudo
I airball my layups

jcrudo has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Marcus could be a little gun shy about passes now because his passes earlier in the season kept getting picked off.

I agree. Marcus has lots of potential (remember him in PHX). He just needs more confidence and playing time at the point. Kidd needs his rest for the 4th quarter. We've seen too many 4th quarter meltdowns.
jcrudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 01:46 PM   #6
worldbchuck
I airball my layups

worldbchuck has an OK reputation so far

I didn't like Wroght coming out of A&M. Coming out early is going to affect him, becuase he doesn't seem like he feels confident that he can score consistently at this level. Adams has played well; but realistically Williams in the only one that other teams are probably focusing on so his job is more difficult. But bang for the buck?! Nachbar - a steal at this point for Marc Jackson. If only I could we could get a bag of anything:donuts, chips, grass for McInnis
worldbchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 03:03 PM   #7
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldbchuck
If only I could we could get a bag of anything:donuts, chips, grass for McInnis
LOL, so true.

i know which one i'd pick. XD
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 03:11 PM   #8
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re:

thank god McInnis will be off the books next season.

the real reason why this is happening is because McInnis badmouthed Frank for being short and never really playing the game and Nets management so therefore, they are destroying his trade value.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 09:02 AM   #9
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

I'm impressed by the entire bench, they always seem to play with energy even when the starters seem to be dead.
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: