Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-19-2011, 01:29 PM   #46
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputation
Default Re: New Poll: America still takes Durant over LeBron

Guys, it's a real poll. Scroll to LeBron vs Durant.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/polls

The poll still agrees that LeBron is more talented though.
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 01:40 PM   #47
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleChuck
Whole country on crack?

Looking at your avatar, you should be happy!
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 01:44 PM   #48
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I cant vote in the link he posted. It looks exactly like the one the topic creator posted?

Anyway the guy who asked for a link didnt think this was a legit poll (neither did I). So I searched it and noticed it was which is why I replied. Pretty sure the guy could care less about the map and more if this was a legit poll and not something a Durant fanboy would create.
Did you already vote on the poll before you clicked his link? Not sure if you can vote on the map area or not because I already voted before I visited it.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 01:45 PM   #49
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
Looking at your avatar, you should be happy!
He lost an avatar bet, if you're not being sarcastic.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 01:57 PM   #50
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
He lost an avatar bet, if you're not being sarcastic.
Haha, I was trying to troll him.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:44 PM   #51
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Did you already vote on the poll before you clicked his link? Not sure if you can vote on the map area or not because I already voted before I visited it.

Yeah I voted already. Maybe that is why.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 05:07 PM   #52
hkfosho
National High School Star

hkfosho has not been impressing people

if it was rose instead of lebron, it would be 90/10 in Rose's favor
hkfosho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 05:14 PM   #53
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The world has spoken...LeBron you are a douche.

crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 05:17 PM   #54
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 05:26 PM   #55
Christofire
Banned

Christofire has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballerz
it shows that people would rather take a humble player then a egomaniac
It's easier to build around Durant than it is LeBron. Durant can't score the Ball without it. James needs to the ball to be an effective scorer.

Plug Durant in on the heat in james place and they are a better team. It would be easier for Wade and Durant to play together than it would for wade and James.

LeBron james destryo offensive schemes and team chemistry
Christofire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 05:51 PM   #56
Notorious D.M.C
It was all a dream

Notorious D.M.C has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouCallILose
Even Florida

Durant's my favorite player but I'm not gonna act like I wouldn't take LeBron over him at this point.

Most people just hate the Heat so obviously they are going to be biased like you and choose Durant. Just stop. your trolling is too much.
Notorious D.M.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 06:02 PM   #57
JChurches
I airball my layups

JChurches has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstern
I find it very hard to believe that 50 out of 50 states would pick Durant over Lebron. So you would have to post a link.

And I'm not saying that I would pick Lebron, or that Durant is not that great, just that 50/50 including Miami doesn't make sense.

JChurches is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: