Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Congress makes Obama admit Islamic State is committing genocide against Christians

Nope.

Banned

Default Re: Congress makes Obama admit Islamic State is committing genocide against Christians

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Nope.
    ISIS is definitely targeting Christians for murder and trying to wipe them out.

Textbook definition of genocide.
    Here's your boy John Kerry talking about it:

Kerry: ISIS Is Committing Genocide Against Yazidis, Christians and Shiite Muslims

Secretary of State John Kerry said Thursday that ISIS has been committing genocide against religious minorities in the Middle East — just the second time the executive branch has used the term in relation to an ongoing conflict.

The formal designation comes days after the House passed a nonbinding resolution by a 393-0 vote condemning ISIS atrocities as genocide.

"Daesh is genocidal by self proclamation, by ideology and by actions," Kerry said in a televised address, using another name for the Sunni militant group. "We must recognize what Daesh is doing to its victims."
    [COLOR="Red"]
    "Naming these crimes is important but what is essential is to stop them," he added. [/COLOR]
    http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isi...nocide-n540706

Why would you deny it dude?

John Kerry is not my boy, it's not genocide if there is another group of people with far more casualties than the one you are talking about.

So no, nah.

EDIT: this entire time you've been saying christians, the quote you provided actually includes some Muslims, but still it doesn't stress just how much more Muslims are dying that christians. Far greater numbers, buddy.

Banned

John Kerry is not my boy, it's not genocide if there is another group of people with far more casualties than the one you are talking about.

So no, nah.

EDIT: this entire time you've been saying christians, the quote you provided actually includes some Muslims, but still it doesn't stress just how much more Muslims are dying that christians. Far greater numbers, buddy.
    That doesn't mean that Christians aren't also being genocided against. ISIS is comitting genocide against several groups, including many Muslim groups, and including Christians, in particular Coptic Christians who they are trying to completely wipe out of existence.

Genocide against the Sunnis, genocide against the Christians, genocide against the Yazidis.

Was the Turkish genocide against the Armenians NOT GENOCIDE because there were more Turks than Armenians living in Armenia?

There are several genocides going on under ISIS' watch.

This isn't about ignoring Muslim victims. Sunnis are victims of genocide too. As are the Christians. As are the Yazidis, as would be the Kurds if they weren't so armed and well organized.

The title of this thread sure makes it seem like we being ignored, but ok nick.

Banned

Maybe most Americans ignore the Muslim victims, I personally don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    You do realize Isis don't control all Syria and Iraq? Right? Population, Syria 18 million, Iraq 36 million.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isi...ears-u-n499426

Oh yeah, the math is real solid 18.000 of all creeds killed > 1 million christians killed

And 10 years ago? Maybe it had something to do with some country invading Iraq and make it a really shitty place to be? No?

And Syria in the midst of a civil war, are you aware of it? right? look here ignorant redneck:

http://www.ibtimes.com/syrias-civili...licted-2242839

Dunno maybe people are fleeing also because of the frigging civil war where the government kills more then ISIS. Maybe?

One question dumbass redneck, the cuckening of Germany, the migrants are Christians? Right?

I really thought that is was a known, undisputed fact, that Isis kills basically Muslims.
    The Christians have been killed.

Its funny, you are defending our administrations denial of whats been taking place, but yet, now we are also agreeing its genocide. But you're right, this isn't nearly half as bad as the genocide taking place against Christians in Nigeria.

You are arguing with yourself, and only yourself. Everyone, including Europe and now our own government, agree that what is going on is genocide.

Awfully lonely out there by yourself eh?

EDIT: If I had called you a name, any name, leftists on here would jump all over me. Dumbass redneck? Good one. How many rednecks do you know with Filipino mothers?

Run along now. Deny the mass murder somewhere else.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    The Christians have been killed.

Its funny, you are defending our administrations denial of whats been taking place, but yet, now we are also agreeing its genocide. But you're right, this isn't nearly half as bad as the genocide taking place against Christians in Nigeria.

You are arguing with yourself, and only yourself. Everyone, including Europe and now our own government, agree that what is going on is genocide.

Awfully lonely out there by yourself eh?

EDIT: If I had called you a name, any name, leftists on here would jump all over me. Dumbass redneck? Good one. How many rednecks do you know with Filipino mothers?

Run along now. Deny the mass murder somewhere else.
    Democrats and libs hate Asians nearly as much as they hate Jews and white people. They will use whatever bigoted insult is appropriate.

So no, nah.
    You know more Russians were killed in the holocaust than Jews, right? 18 million people were killed in Nazi concentration camps. 6 million were Jews. 12 million weren't. There were more Christians killed by the Nazis than Jews. Are you gonna argue that there was no genocide against Jews?

Most people in WW2 were Christians. Of course most people killed were Christians. Most people in the Middle East are Muslims. Of course most people killed are Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    You know more Russians were killed in the holocaust than Jews, right? 18 million people were killed in Nazi concentration camps. 6 million were Jews. 12 million weren't. There were more Christians killed by the Nazis than Jews. Are you gonna argue that there was no genocide against Jews?

Most people in WW2 were Christians. Of course most people killed were Christians. Most people in the Middle East are Muslims. Of course most people killed are Muslims.
    Why does no one give a shit about the non-Jews killed in concentration camps? Is it because only certain groups' lives matter?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Why does no one give a shit about the non-Jews killed in concentration camps? Is it because only certain groups' lives matter?
    Many people do give a shit about them. Anyone who knows the history of the holocaust knows about them. It is not hidden knowledge.

Gypsies, homosexuals, communists, trade unionists, Poles, Russians, all of them remember what happened.

In synagogue on holocaust services Jews pray for everyone lost in the holocaust, not just the Jews.

Polish and Russians sure as **** have not forgotten the Holocaust.

I don't hang out with gypsies but I don't think they've forgotten either.

Half of the entire Jewish population in the world was wiped out in the Holocaust, and the Jewish population size is only just now recovering and reaching the numbers it was at pre-Holocaust.

Do not attempt to put an anti-semetic spin on this. I know you are aching to, but this is not the conversation to bring that shit up.

The Russians were screwed in WWII too. By the Germans, as well as their own leadership who sent them out to die against the Nazis like lambs to the slaughter.

I can sure as **** gaurantee to you that no Russian has forgotten what happened to their people in WWII.

Many Russians today are still pretty pissed that the West gives them so little credit for their sacrifices in WWII.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 03-17-2016 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix

18 million in the camps? Everywhere I look up it says 11 million, with 5 million being non-jewish.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Democrats and libs hate Asians nearly as much as they hate Jews and white people. They will use whatever bigoted insult is appropriate.
    Right, if you aren't on their side, you are a *whatever insult you can think of regardless of how baseless*.

Oh, and only one side is allowed to throw insults. I can't remember the last time I called anybody anything other than what they were... White, black, Muslim, Christian. When you read these boards, which is also true in life in general, 95% of the time some demeaning slur is being used, its by a leftist.

http://www.barstoolsports.com/barsto...-well-for-her/

Just saw this yesterday. And the girl who dropped the N bomb? Well, she
    was posting support for #BLM online. A leftist white chick, who supports #BLM, calling someone a ******.

Shocking I tell ya.

18 million in the camps? Everywhere I look up it says 11 million, with 5 million being non-jewish.
    Number of Deaths

Jews: up to 6 million

Soviet civilians: around 7 million (including 1.3 Soviet Jewish civilians, who are included in the 6 million figure for Jews)

Soviet prisoners of war: around 3 million (including about 50,000 Jewish soldiers)

Non-Jewish Polish civilians: around 1.8 million (including between 50,000 and 100,000 members of the Polish elites)

Serb civilians (on the territory of Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina): 312,000

People with disabilities living in institutions: up to 250,000

Roma (Gypsies): 196,000

I hesitate to call it genocide, just because the scale of it hasn't been that great; they are certainly a terribly persecuted religious minority though, and the Middle East (and much of North Africa) is quickly becoming unliveable for Christians. Genocide is now being (and has been for a while) used as a term to encourage western interventionism. What happened in Bosnia was no genocide either, but it is called that--set against that standard, IS is committing genocide against Christians and Yazidis and Shia Muslims--but this is a devaluation of a word that only ought to be used in exceptional circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Errr.. they do, it's just the systematic nature of nazi Jew hunting was something else, and there was rightly a different and more extreme term applied to it. This is coming from someone whose Great Grandfather was in a nazi camp for the crime of being a Polish male who could be worked half to death, and who has two Grandparents that grew up in nazi-occupied Warsaw. Nazi soldiers could (and did) kill Poles for no reason with impunity, but they weren't systematically executed--that is the difference.

What the Nazis did to the Poles was despicable, but it wasn't the same as what they did to the Jews--that shit was next level depraved.