Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star cavsfanatic's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron leaves court and arena without speaking to reporters

Quote Originally Posted by Guy10
    You don't just get a pass. It was a completely classless act and it just shows that he's a sore loser. As they mentioned on Inside The NBA, if he had won tonight, he'd have up on the podium in a suit addressing everyone. I think it's despicable that an individual who's given so much media and fan support completely blows off everyone just because he lost. Big ****ing deal. Plenty of other stars lost this season playing a lot worse than you, but they still addressed their fans who still believe in them.

Edit:
    Mo Williams, here's a guarantee for you:
    In 2011 Lebron James will not be playing with you or the Cavaliers and you will once again become a nobody.
    I don't give him a pass but espn did or atleast that one guy did.

Oh yea stop acting like lebron will leave jus cuz his team lost. Kobe has 3 rings and been in the league 11 years, iverson has zero,pierce 1,kg 1, ray allen 1,shaq got 4 and he been in the league forever. People act like you supposed to win every year or you leave... then they say oh lebrons from akron not cleveland he's gonna leave. I laugh at that all the time cuz I live in akron and cleveland is 30 min away so its same thing. Dude always here even in the offseason he not hard to spot.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by cavsfanatic
    I don't give him a pass but espn did or atleast that one guy did.

Oh yea stop acting like lebron will leave jus cuz his team lost. Kobe has 3 rings and been in the league 11 years, iverson has zero,pierce 1,kg 1, ray allen 1,shaq got 4 and he been in the league forever. People act like you supposed to win every year or you leave... then they say oh lebrons from akron not cleveland he's gonna leave. I laugh at that all the time cuz I live in akron and cleveland is 30 min away so its same thing. Dude always here even in the offseason he not hard to spot.
    Cleveland will not be able to afford him and any supporting cast worth a damn when he re-negotiates his contract. Right now his supporting cast is not bad. They played like **** this series, oh well. Ray Allen and Paul Pierce didn't exactly play fantastic throughout the post season, but no one's calling them terrible. If you add 10+ million dollars to what he's currently being paid, you'll have to subtract 10+ million dollars from his current supporting cast.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    Exactly. I don't blame LeBron for leaving without speaking to reporters. Every single question would be about his future with the Cavs.

Leaving the floor without shaking hands is another story. I don't think that was right.

I think he's going to talk to Dwight Howard before the start of the NBA Finals.

Dwight is one of his closest friends in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
    no dude, he just left the court, he's gonna come to the Press Conference and speak there, he just didn't do anything on the court, he just left right away, as soon as the buzzer sounded he left for the locker room. But he is gonna come to the press conference.
    Nope your wrong, the guy is classless joke.. wow what a ***** to run & cry to mom

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

11 pages on Lebron doing...nothing? What is this, espn?

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    [COLOR=Gray]Exactly. I don't blame LeBron for leaving without speaking to reporters. Every single question would be about his future with the Cavs.

Leaving the floor without shaking hands is another story. I don't think that was right.
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Teal]Exactly. Especially when you're the NBA's poster-child.[/COLOR]

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/e...64363/15317769

haha & it already starts, lebaby labeled a spoiled crybaby ***** in the media

Quote Originally Posted by YoungMula
    http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/e...64363/15317769

haha & it already starts, lebaby labeled a spoiled crybaby *****

Can you please STFU? You are a very annoying Rookie.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Is a King still a King if he doesn't have a crown?? Just wondering....

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Can you please STFU? You are a very annoying Rookie.
    HAHA sour lebro******ger

I love how people seem to think this is alright behavior because he was upset, and or "emotional" about the loss.

Im sorry, but Lebron James doesnt have ovaries, and part of being a grown man, and a league superstar/MVP and leader of your team, is keeping your head up, leading by example, walking out there under the bright lights, and facing the world when youve failed. You pick yourself up, be proud and do what you have to do.

Yet, when hes winning, doing well, hes all over the media, flexing, all smiles, showing off....etc etc...?

Sports is a two way street.....sometimes you win, and youre on top of the world, and sometimes you LOSE...and youre on the bottom.....that IS THE WAY IT IS......You go out there, be proud of what youve done, and just do what you have to.......

In my opinion, not shaking anyone's hand, and slinking away, not talking to the media, and going to hold himself and cry in a corner...is childish, dramatic, and immature.

But, at the end of the day, who cares?

Those are just my opinions of an athlete in general and how he acted when faced with a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Lo1a
    Is a King still a King if he doesn't have a crown?? Just wondering....

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Bayless
    What LeBron James did tonight showed zero class on his part. As I stated numerous times, he's a good guy outside of the NBA, but this is a utter and complete failure of sportsmanship from Prince James. If your going to show boat through the first two rounds by flexing your arms, taking pictures, and pounding your chest while drowning your opponent, and if your going to accept the mantle of being named "King" James by all of your witness's, then you as a man, role model, and face of what this NBA is pushing, must suck it up, stop pouting like a baby, and shake the hands of your opponent, aswell as speak in your press conference.

To add to that, speaking in your press conference isn't only to please the media. Its to please and comfort those thousands of fans out there who have been behind you throughout the whole season. You thank them publicaly after the game, you let them know that you feel the same way they do, that you feel the hunger for the next season that they do. As a leader of a team and City, you must not run away and hide from your failure's, you face them. Don't smile and gloat infront of the camera when the gettin is good, then run away when you don't get your way. Some King.
    Are you the REAL Skip ???

Not airballing my layups anymore TheSlimViper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy10
    Cleveland will not be able to afford him and any supporting cast worth a damn when he re-negotiates his contract.
    This is an incredibly ignorant post. The deciding factor on where LeBron will be in 2011 has nothing to do with his contract. He'll get the max wherever he goes. Period. The Cavs will be able to pay that. New York will be able to pay that. And regardless of all that, 3/4 of his income does not and will not COME FROM HIS CONTRACTS.

So, essentially if he feels he can be a better international icon and business man somewhere else, he will go that place, as that is his ultimate goal in life, and basketball is simply a means to an end.

After all, by his own admission he liked football better anyway and the only thing that keeps his B-Ball game at such a high level is his intrinsic belief that you should always bloom wherever you are planted.

Finally, do you honestly think that NBA players don't want to play with someone so willing to help them stack their own stats like LeBron James? He has the ability to make great players into legends. Its just a shame he's never had a great player on his team.

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Bayless
    What LeBron James did tonight showed zero class on his part. As I stated numerous times, he's a good guy outside of the NBA, but this is a utter and complete failure of sportsmanship from Prince James. If your going to show boat through the first two rounds by flexing your arms, taking pictures, and pounding your chest while drowning your opponent, and if your going to accept the mantle of being named "King" James by all of your witness's, then you as a man, role model, and face of what this NBA is pushing, must suck it up, stop pouting like a baby, and shake the hands of your opponent, aswell as speak in your press conference.

To add to that, speaking in your press conference isn't only to please the media. Its to please and comfort those thousands of fans out there who have been behind you throughout the whole season. You thank them publicaly after the game, you let them know that you feel the same way they do, that you feel the hunger for the next season that they do. As a leader of a team and City, you must not run away and hide from your failure's, you face them. Don't smile and gloat infront of the camera when the gettin is good, then run away when you don't get your way. Some King.
    Well said, and agree 100%

Just simply the way it is.

I have nothing personal against the guy, and hes an awesome athlete, but really....the guy needs to suck it up and grow up a bit.