Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Default Re: 3rd Presidential debate: focuses on foreign policy, Monday Oct 22th 9:00 pm EST

Quote Originally Posted by Batz
    He said Pakistan correctly again. I'm jizzing I tell ya.
    He always has.

Default Re: 3rd Presidential debate: focuses on foreign policy, Monday Oct 22th 9:00 pm EST

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    I don't think he's doing badly, there have been no killer lines or megagaffes. He just hasn't been impressive.

I meant that literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    He always has.
    I'd go gay for Obama. It's official.

Quote Originally Posted by BrickingStar
    Who's winning this so far?
    Obama. Not because he shows a much sharper grasp on foreign policy (It's his biggest strength and Romney's biggest weakness) but because Romney has agreed with him a lot and because Romney seems a bit off and out of touch. This debate won't hurt Romney as it is still about the economy. This debate just goes further towards Obama trying to stem the Romney surge taking place and winning back some of those voters waffling.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    romney has a point about trade with china....were getting financially ****ed by them.
    We're not dealing from a position of strength, Romney seems to want to engage in a trade war with China, with the shitty way the economy is that would not work out well.

Serious playground baller General's Avatar

Obama interrupting

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    We're not dealing from a position of strength, Romney seems to want to engage in a trade war with China, with the shitty way the economy is that would not work out well.
    Yeh, I think he needs to be careful. When called out on it, he dismissed the possibility of a trade war, so obvious he is taking a page out of the Rumsfield play book during the run up to the Iraq war. Only going from a best point of view happening and not looking at what would happen should a trade war start from what he wants to do.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    romney has a point about trade with china....were getting financially ****ed by them.

i liked the example he made if China got pissed at us of how much they rely on us for their economy, and us not so much them. i would've liked to hear Obama's reply to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose

Turned this off a while ago. Obama was sonning him. I'd much rather flip between MNF and the NLCS tbh.

Obama shouldn't talk about TV commercials seeing how he's spent a hell of a lot more on them than Romney has

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    i liked the example he made if China got pissed at us of how much they rely on us for their economy, and us not so much them. i would've liked to hear Obama's reply to that.
    That's unfortunately just not true.

I agree with this

Jeffrey Goldberg
    ‏@JeffreyGoldberg
    The greatest threat to the world is not a nuclear Iran. It is an imploding, loose-nuke Pakistan.

new favorite romney quote of all time

"i love teachers... really, i love teachers and i also want to support the private sector."