Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: When the Black Man forgives the White Man...then will we be as ONE

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Please don't tell me how to parent.

I don't recommend killing him, but if it happened...i'd understand and I wouldn't want to re-incarcerate him.

You're a horrible parent as is prior to this conversation. You have mental issues which is clearly visible on how you incessantly post your private life details on a message board full of strangers. Even to the point of posting pictures of your children. You are more a danger to them than the creep staring at them at the convenience store.

There is nothing to understand about violence and/or murder. "Oh, I understand why he killed him" isn't an acceptable thought. Ever.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    You're a horrible parent as is prior to this conversation. You have mental issues which is clearly visible on how you incessantly post your private life details on a message board full of strangers. Even to the point of posting pictures of your children. You are more a danger to them than the creep staring at them at the convenience store.

There is nothing to understand about violence and/or murder. "Oh, I understand why he killed him" isn't an acceptable thought. Ever.
    You're just an abusive person and you don't know anything about my parenting skills. You have no idea what I do on a daily basis with my children or what I teach them.

But maybe you're just a troll.

Innocent Man Befriends Crooked Cop Who Sent Him To Prison

https://youtu.be/lCeG1223e1M?t=126

hold that L black man

It is what it is.

He took away 4 years of that man's life and left him scarred with felonies.

If he killed him, he'd be justified.
    Lol

You should talk to someone. Like, someone with a license.

Please don't tell me how to parent.

I don't recommend killing him, but if it happened...i'd understand and I wouldn't want to re-incarcerate him.
    yeah something like this .. that was some evil shit to do .. imagine getting snatched off the street while you're going for a walk and suddenly you're locked up for 4 yrs like an animal for nothing .. and he's walking around free .. eventually he got caught but still

Wait, if you're exonerated because of crimes you didn't commit, won't you get some compensation? Or can't he sue the city or the policeman who falsify his report in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    yeah something like this .. that was some evil shit to do .. imagine getting snatched off the street while you're going for a walk and suddenly you're locked up for 4 yrs like an animal for nothing .. and he's walking around free .. eventually he got caught but still
    Can't even imagine such evil, bro.

Unreal.

And if I was that white dude, i'd distance myself from the black guy because maybe the black guy can only be strong for so long before he snaps.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Wait, if you're exonerated because of crimes you didn't commit, won't you get some compensation? Or can't he sue the city or the policeman who falsify his report in the first place?
    He should be given millions.

Unfortunately, not always the case.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    He can sue, but perhaps he could not afford an attorney. There's not a lot of info on the whole story, just the fact that they are now friends. As if fate used them as an example of how people can be redeemed and how we should all treat one another in the end.

Sad to see a lot of fake tough guys on here crying for violence and murder. Ya'll would be the first bitches on your knees begging for mercy. It takes a bigger man to swallow his pride and forgive and look the other way.

He can sue, but perhaps he could not afford an attorney. There's not a lot of info on the whole story, just the fact that they are now friends. As if fate used them as an example of how people can be redeemed and how we should all treat one another in the end.

Sad to see a lot of fake tough guys on here crying for violence and murder. Ya'll would be the first bitches on your knees begging for mercy. It takes a bigger man to swallow his pride and forgive and look the other way.
    I'd body you if you ever spoke to me in person the way you do on this forum.

And that's real.

I'd body you if you ever spoke to me in person the way you do on this forum.

And that's real.

Dude, please. Let's leave it where it is for your sake and for your family's sake.

It wouldn't take me too long to find you in Gainesville. Archer Road right??

Dude, please. Let's leave it where it is for your sake and for your family's sake.

It wouldn't take me too long to find you in Gainesville. Archer Road right??
    3020 SW Archer Road, fam.

3020 SW Archer Road, fam.

Hope you have some beer for me, Mr. Dancy.

Hope you have some beer for me, Mr. Dancy.
    Got some lactose free milk, little boy.

Got some lactose free milk, little boy.

The worst type of scumbag like you posts all your information online, putting your children in danger. All it takes is you to piss off a real psycho one of these days and unfortunately for you, that person doesn't see things my way and puts a couple of rounds in your shit-talking ass. He's gonna take real good care of them kids of yours then.