Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Banned

Default Re: Gilbert Arenas "I havent even touched the 111 million yet"still living off the 65 mil

So much salt in this thread. Be envious of a man who retired at 30 as a multi-millionaire.

He doesn't owe anyone anything.

Default Re: Gilbert Arenas "I havent even touched the 111 million yet"still living off the 65 mil

He can start his own basketball league in some foreign league with his 170 million dollars.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    I dare say there is nothing I can say here to convince you.
    But I hope that sooner rather than later you receive the epiphany that the giving and receiving of love, integrity, family, friends and peace of mind are much more valuable than millions of dollars.
    BUT HE HAS ALL THAT PLUS MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.HIS LIFE IS BETTER THAN YOURS ACCEPT IT.JUST LIKE HOW YOUR LIFE IS BETTER THAN PPL IN 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE LOVE YOU HAVE WAY MORE MONEY

Salt game heavy in this thread ppl ashamed to admit someone has a better life than them

Yup, big piles of salt up in this piece. Be happy for the man.