Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Default Re: Is anyone rooting for Miami that isn't a Heat fan?

I fvking hate lebron haters and I can't wait for lebron to win his ring and see what retarded excuses the haters will come up with!

The ISH'ers Champion!

this forum is pathetic, what happens if Lebron fails? Dreams shattered, hopes lifeless? These last two days have gotten a lot Lebron homers out of their closets...

It's gonna be fun regardless of the outcome...just like 2011.

Local High School Star SunsCaptain's Avatar

I am with every1 else.

The haters make you hope the Heat win.

They are almost the underdog at this point.

They have something to prove.

I rooted for dallas last year and made fun of lebron and the heat for awhile after they lost...

But as the stupid haters grew in numbers and stupidity I changed tones.

And I really hope that LeBron and the Heat can win this year so we can have a forum that actually talks about basketball...

Not LeBron and Kobe bullshit.

Although I think the Thunder are the better team... I hope Miami wins.

How can you root for the OKC franchise stealers is beyond my understanding.

Yup, but not the heat especially I don't like Dwade or chalmers but Im rooting for LBJ & Bosh

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
    I fvking hate lebron haters and I can't wait for lebron to win his ring and see what retarded excuses the haters will come up with!
    This is basically how I feel on one side, but I like OKC as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    this forum is pathetic, what happens if Lebron fails? Dreams shattered, hopes lifeless?
    Funny how you could change that first line to "what happens if Lebron succeeds" and it mean basically the same thing.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by BuGzBuNNy
    This is basically how I feel on one side, but I like OKC as well.

Funny how you could change that first line to "what happens if Lebron succeeds" and it mean basically the same thing.
    It's not funny, it's people vesting such fanatical sentiments in something that's out of their control. The "best team" wins, not Lebron james. The success line really doesn't apply as he (or his team?) has failed twice to win a ring in the Finals. TWICE! - and, as before the fanatical bunch was saying the same thing they are saying today.......only, to fail twice and have, like I said, their dreams and hopes shattered. If anything, haters have more reasons to hate and back it up than the homers themselves. Why set up yourself in this way hehehe....putting to much at the line, not healthy at all.

Like I said, regardless of the outcome this is going to be something else to watch. I remember how many went nuts and got banned after the Heat failed..... I suppose some will go nuts too if they win and get banned hahahahah ---- no way around it.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 06-10-2012 at 07:12 AM.

Hornets fan here and i root for miami. Its the 2nd team i root for.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    It's not funny, it's people vesting such fanatical sentiments in something that's out of their control.
    so you agree?

The "best team" wins, not Lebron james. The success line really doesn't apply as he has failed twice to win a ring in the Finals. TWICE!
    so basically...if you've lost in the finals multiple times, finally winning a ring isn't a success?

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
    Have you forgotten all the shit Lebron did to warrant this hate? He brought it on himself.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by BuGzBuNNy
    so you agree?

so basically...if you've lost in the finals multiple times, finally winning a ring isn't a success?
    You asking me? I know, do you?

It terms of the haters/homers argument it means nothing. It simply means he succeed 1 out 3 times, .33% of the time (inefficient as some of his homers suggest of any other player in the league ). Just because he succeeded doesn't mean he didn't fail previously and that his history is somewhat erased from the face of the earth.....

It's homers trying to picture the guy as the second coming of Jesus Christ that get burnt......as long as there are these types of homers out there, there will be haters too. So, when I see some "closet" homers wishing Lebron succeeds to shut his haters I gotta laugh........win or die it seems to them.

Last edited by PickernRoller; 06-10-2012 at 07:03 AM.

The reason i don't like OKC is that it feels like their a bunch of nobodies ready to take the crown. I mean they sucked very bad before. Now all of a sudden they get all these young guys and just several years ago they weren't even in the league. I like the kobes, the lebrons, even dwight. i like the spurs, teams that have proven themselves, not these young kids who think they can just come in and snatch it just like that when everyone else had to pay their dues.

I rule the local playground Floppy's Avatar

Sociopaths vs Psychopaths

Tough choice.

I'm not one for drama and storylines, but now that the Celtics are out, why not? Watching LeBron fail is more compelling than watching him win. If LBJ wins a ring the media coverage will be the most boring and trite crap you can imagine. Plus, I hate ESPN and the rest of the LeBron lackeys. Go OKC!

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    The reason i don't like OKC is that it feels like their a bunch of nobodies ready to take the crown. I mean they sucked very bad before. Now all of a sudden they get all these young guys and just several years ago they weren't even in the league. I like the kobes, the lebrons, even dwight. i like the spurs, teams that have proven themselves, not these young kids who think they can just come in and snatch it just like that when everyone else had to pay their dues.
    Right

So...OKC hasn't "proved themselves" by beating the Mavs, Lakers, and Spurs. Keeping in mind, they came back from an 0-2 hole to beat the Spurs in 4 straight games. This same Spurs team many had going on to win the title. But the Heat HAVE proved themselves by beating overmatched Knicks and Pacers teams, and an aging Celtics team that took them to 7 games. Also keeping in mind, these were all teams they were supposed to beat anyway?

And may I ask how exactly how Lebron has "paid his dues"? By leaving Cleveland the minute his contract was up. And teaming with another superstar, and an all star, trying to get an easy path to a title? The only thing different Lebron has done in Miami, is get to the Finals. In the 2 years he's been in Miami, he hasn't been the #1 seed in the East, hasn't had homecourt throughout the playoffs, nor has he gotten a 60+ win season. Exactly how are you supposed to prove yourself then and when exactly is the right time to do so? In another 5 to 10 years after Lebron wins all of his supposed multiple titles? The Heat getting out of the East, due largely to the fact that there were injuries to key players in the East, IS NOT "paying dues." Your logic, if you can even call it, that makes no sense.
    Last edited by LakersReign; 06-10-2012 at 08:23 AM.