Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default why must every lebron title involve a major historic anomaly

say lebron wins the title this year these will be his titles

2011-12 = massive tampering and collusion with Dwyane wade and Chris bosh and a league wide lockout to shorten the season and put a rush on games making older teams obsolete and handing the finals to an inexperience thunder team after the heat are handed a rigged series va Boston. then the reffing completely swings in the heats favor after a controversial no call that would have landed the thunder up 2 games to 0.

2012-13 = massive tampering and collusion with ray allen to steal his best opponents sharp shooting hall of fame corner stone and then he hits the biggest shot in finals history to save lebrons legacy and then the best power forward ever and a top 10 player all time bricks a point blank layup to hand him the championship in a game 7 that never should have taken place.

2015-16 = massive tampering and collusion with kyrie irving and Kevin love and never before seen deal between a player and the commissioner to suspend the opposing teams finals MVP front runner for a pivotal game 5 on their home floor and then his colluded teammate hits the finals winning shot in a game 7 that never should have taken place

2019-20 = massive tampering and collusion with anthony davis and Never before seen 5 month break with Disney bubble vacation summer league playoffs and no nets due to kyrie and Durant skipping it for a BLM political campaign

2021-22 = Massive tampering and collusion with Russell Westbrook and Never before seen league wide mandate for everyone to take experimental vaccines for a fake global pandemic that causes Kyrie Irvings suspension for the entire season and thus eliminating the Lakers best competition

its like lebron benifits whenever the nba is on the wrong side of history

I have no doubt the Lakers win this year now. why else would the nba cancel kyrie

Default Re: why must every lebron title involve a major historic anomaly

No tampering, no collusion in any year of LeBron's career.

Kobe did force his way to the Lakers to play with prime Shaq, something LeBron never attempted to do.

Another fail thread by the forum beta male.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    No tampering, no collusion in any year of LeBron's career.

Kobe did force his way to the Lakers to play with prime Shaq, something LeBron never attempted to do.

Another fail thread by the forum beta male.
    lebron literally admitted in an interview that he's been colluding since 2007

and I said I wanted to be a laker 2 months before shaq even considered LA. Jerry West confirmed this already
    Last edited by Kobe_Bryant; 10-15-2021 at 03:05 PM.

Banned

"within the nbas rules" ... sorry lebron. when you're basically the agent for a player and using rich Paul as a figure head it means you're openly tampering and hiding it from the league

Within NBA rules.

No collusion. No tampering.

End of story.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    Within NBA rules.

No collusion. No tampering.

End of story.
    collusion isn't against the nbas tampering policy for players. it's still collusion by definition. and it would be classified as tampering if the nba acknowledged that lebron is the real head of clutch sports agency and he just put his friend rich Paul in charge so he could get steroids off the books and recruit players from other teams and have a way to communicate trades and signings/perks with them without anything being directly linked to lebron or his teams

its manipulation of the leagues rulebook and basically a mafia structure to evade charges.

lebron is a criminal and should be investigated by the league, IRS and banned for life for steroids ontop.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe_Bryant View Post

You mean since 2005:

Hughes was a 22/6/5 all-defender (1st team)

In 2005, Gilbert Arenas and Hughes made the 2nd Round, but then Lebron stole Hughes to beat Arenas in 2006.. So Lebron almost always had better casts than his Eastern opponents.. He infact failed to carry lottery casts (teams that were lottery the prior year) to low seeds in 04', 05', or 19', and therefore only had high seeds in the playoffs (good casts relative to conference). So he never carried "bums" or low seeds in the playoffs like Kobe or other stars, who were good enough to carry lottery teams to low seeds - Lebron infact got 3 years to develop his team into a favored high seed before entering the 06' Playoffs, while Kobe carried lottery casts to low seeds and therefore had to carry bad teams in the playoffs.
    Last edited by 3ba11; 10-15-2021 at 04:06 PM.

High School Varsity 6th Man meat's Avatar

Kobe from the grave is really dedicated to this shtick but I don't know how much longer it can last.
    Kobe you need another helicopter ride. I'm pretty sure this consumes your every waking moment.

and I said I wanted to be a laker 2 months before shaq even considered LA. Jerry West confirmed this already
    2mos??

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    2mos??

I told teams I wanted to be a Laker during the pre draft workouts in the middle of May back in 1996

shaq signed with the Lakers July 18th

do the math

Local High School Star

"within the nbas rules" ... sorry lebron. when you're basically the agent for a player and using rich Paul as a figure head it means you're openly tampering and hiding it from the league
    That's not colluding, you idiot.

I told teams I wanted to be a Laker during the pre draft workouts in the middle of May back in 1996

shaq signed with the Lakers July 18th

do the math
    So why did Kobe have 4 separate vists/work outs with NJ?

His parents had dinner with Calipari the night before the draft. They were thrilled Kobe would be playing so close to home.

I guess that means Kobe never told his parents he wanted to be in LA, correct?

Local High School Star

say lebron wins the title this year these will be his titles

2011-12 = massive tampering and collusion with Dwyane wade and Chris bosh and a league wide lockout to shorten the season and put a rush on games making older teams obsolete and handing the finals to an inexperience thunder team after the heat are handed a rigged series va Boston. then the reffing completely swings in the heats favor after a controversial no call that would have landed the thunder up 2 games to 0.

2012-13 = massive tampering and collusion with ray allen to steal his best opponents sharp shooting hall of fame corner stone and then he hits the biggest shot in finals history to save lebrons legacy and then the best power forward ever and a top 10 player all time bricks a point blank layup to hand him the championship in a game 7 that never should have taken place.

2015-16 = massive tampering and collusion with kyrie irving and Kevin love and never before seen deal between a player and the commissioner to suspend the opposing teams finals MVP front runner for a pivotal game 5 on their home floor and then his colluded teammate hits the finals winning shot in a game 7 that never should have taken place

2019-20 = massive tampering and collusion with anthony davis and Never before seen 5 month break with Disney bubble vacation summer league playoffs and no nets due to kyrie and Durant skipping it for a BLM political campaign

2021-22 = Massive tampering and collusion with Russell Westbrook and Never before seen league wide mandate for everyone to take experimental vaccines for a fake global pandemic that causes Kyrie Irvings suspension for the entire season and thus eliminating the Lakers best competition

its like lebron benifits whenever the nba is on the wrong side of history

I have no doubt the Lakers win this year now. why else would the nba cancel kyrie
    But since we're going to play this game...

2000: Kobe averaged 15 PPG and needed to be carried by Shaq.

2001: Faced one of the weakest NBA Finals opponents in history.

2002: Series against the Kings was confirmed to be rigged.

2009: Benefited from facing another weak finals opponent in Orlando.

2010: Had to be bailed out by his teammates after putting on one of the worst game 7 performances of all time.

Pretty much every single NBA Finals win can be criticized if you choose to focus on the advantages that were given to the team that won. The simple fact of the matter is, most of what you just listed is false. LeBron never colluded. You can't just use words you clearly don't understand in situations that don't apply. Yeah, you're so bad at this that you couldn't even criticize LeBron's wins properly.

2012: LeBron had weak opponents going into the finals and faced an inexperienced and out of their element Thunder team.

2013: LeBron played poorly on offense the first couple of games and turned the ball over twice in the final minute of game 6, which almost gave San Antonio the game.

2016: Steph and Iggy were both injured, Bogut got injured and Draymond was suspended in game 5. LeBron also missed three key baskets down the stretch before Kyrie broke the game open with his three pointer.

2020: Anthony Davis was historically dominant in the playoffs and the Lakers avoided facing the Clippers, the only team in the entire league who had any realistic chance of beating them that year.

See how easy that was? What I just stated was far more factual, and did a far better job of criticizing LeBron's title wins. All you did was kill your credibility the moment you went the "collusion LOL" route.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    So why did Kobe have 4 separate vists/work outs with NJ?

His parents had dinner with Calipari the night before the draft. They were thrilled Kobe would be playing so close to home.

I guess that means Kobe never told his parents he wanted to be in LA, correct?
    so now you're saying I didn't tell teams I wanted to be with the Lakers? sorry I'm confused.

It's amazing that with all the colluding, team hopping and cherry picking, this guy literally doesn't have a single title without a blemish.

Add to that, all his losses and direct opponent FMVP....and the brainwashed ones still somehow things he's even close to the GOAT

It's actually hysterical