Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: What if Dwight chose Dallas?

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    Yeah, but it's natural.Dwight s goofiness looks forced and he has an ego to go with it.
    lol, Nobody ever has had a problem with Dwight. Maybe someone was mad he left their team, but Ive never seen his teammates mad at him for his goofiness or supposed ego.

If Dwight chose Dallas, Parson wouldn't even be there. I'm not even sure Monta would be either.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Dirk is a goofball himself.
    difference between good natural wholesome fun loving personality and contrived smiling clown corny tendencies

Decent college freshman

His agent is friends w/ Cuban and wanted to funnel him to Dallas. The whole agreement to let Parsons out of his contract 1 year early was the "price" for Houston to land Dwight. It's no surprise that his agent called up Cuban to structure that funky contract for Parsons this summer.

I think they still could have added Ellis last summer and Jameer this summer (and likely kept VC).

They wouldn't have Parsons but it's possible that Marion would have stayed and they could have gotten James Johnson to come off the bench.

Nelson-Ellis-Marion-Dirk-Dwight
    Harris-VC-Johnson-Wright-Smith

With Carlisle coaching, that's a team that could make a deep playoff run. Wouldn't shock me if that squad made the finals.