Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Default If they do bring back the same roster what changes need to be made?

If they do decide not to make huge changes, what do you want to see done with this roster? Who should be in and out of the starting lineup? I'd still like to see them go after Jeff Green. I think he'd be a great addition to the starting lineup at the 3. One thing they do need to do is bring in more offense. Someone like Jamal Crawford.

Anyways... one thing I want to see the new coach do differently is bring Noah off the bench. I think Gasol is perfect starting. I would start Gasol and Taj and bring Noah and Mirotic off the bench. That way the Bulls have a legit center starting and a legit center coming off the bench instead of starting two centers in Noah and Gasol together. I'd like to see more McDermott but I don't think he should be put in the starting lineup. I don't know about Dunleavy though. I think he should come off the bench if the Bulls keep him. I'd like to see them bring back Brooks. I don't want to lose him like the Bulls lost Augustin and Nate Robinson. And if Hinrich comes back his role needs to be reduced a lot.

This is the rotation I would go with if they bring back the same roster:

Starting lineup:

C: Gasol
    PF: Taj
    SF: Snell
    SG: Butler
    PG: Rose

Bench:

C: Noah
    PF: Mirotic
    SF: McDermott
    SG: Dunleavy
    PG: Brooks/Hinrich

But I wouldn't mind cutting Hinrich and Dunleavy and going after Jamal Crawford.

Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Default Re: If they do bring back the same roster what changes need to be made?

They should really go after Jeff Green. I still say that they need to split up Gasol and Noah and move Noah to the bench along with Mirotic.

Starters:

C: Gasol
    PF: Taj
    SF: Green
    SG: Butler
    PG: Rose

Bench:

C: Noah
    PF: Mirotic
    SF: Dunleavy/McDermott
    SG: Snell
    PG: Brooks/Hinrich