Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Why are Dems so afraid of Trump coming out of the GOP?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    i'm just assuming that the troll posters on here would support a troll candidate. unless i'm wrong then forgive me.

i don't care who gets elected tbh. i just don't want health insurance. we should make people have dental tho. can't be like those filthy euros with mush mouth
    How is Trump a "troll candidate"?

I'm down with HRC

As an American I would prefer two sane rational parties. Also I don't want see authoritarianism be legitimized

Trump is a walking meme. He would guarantee a win for the Dems.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Hold up, Jerry springer was a mayor?
    jerry is a talented guy bro. he did a good job too. Jerry Springer show was originally about Jerry trying to genuinely help people before they started going for ratings.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    jerry is a talented guy bro. he did a good job too. Jerry Springer show was originally about Jerry trying to genuinely help people before they started going for ratings.
    Yup. Jerry Springer is like the real life version of the most interesting man in the World. Bizarre and accomplished life. And you are correct that in the beginning, the Jerry Springer show was more like Oprah before it took a Trump style heel turn.

Massive blowout in South Carolina by Hillary Clinton and gave speech. Bernie coming up later for conceding speech, he is not in SC after polls showed he had no shot in SC. Already skipping to next state.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    What makes you believe this? Trump is drawing in voters who have never voted before. You are making assumptions based on the past. Get with modern times, old man.
    You're making some strong assumptions as well bruh.

Tbh I have doubted Trump for a year now and he's proving me wrong so I'm not sure. He's such a wildcard that I think the Democrats are playing with fire if they think they will easily win. Trump's populist views will steal some democrat votes from Hilary and if Trump can win NY I think he might have a chance in the general election.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ALBballer
    You're making some strong assumptions as well bruh.

Tbh I have doubted Trump for a year now and he's proving me wrong so I'm not sure. He's such a wildcard that I think the Democrats are playing with fire if they think they will easily win. Trump's populist views will steal some democrat votes from Hilary and if Trump can win NY I think he might have a chance in the general election.
    Or just doing basic math.

Conservatives are too dumb to realize that they will win easily with a Kaisch nominee.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Trump's new fanbase throws a wrench in to your "math". No one knows if all of these new voters he's drawing with actually vote or not, and also how many Repubs and Dems fed up with the status quo will defect from their parties to become Trump voters.

Most voters in America want radical change and Trump is certainly the most radical candidate still in the race.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Conservatives are too dumb to realize that they will win easily with a Kaisch nominee.
    A Kasich/Webb ticket would have been an auto win. Both of these guys ran in the wrong party.

Kasich would easily be the first place Dem if he had ran as one.

The problem with guys like Kasich and Webb is that they are decent people who make too much sense.

The American people do not want candidates that make sense. They want exciting gimmicks and larger than life personas.

sanders is dead rip .. losing by 50% with 50% reporting lol .. must be a record ..

also lol@I heard clinton went after trump in her 'victory speech' didn't mention rubio or anyone else .. she knows who the other nominee will be .. trump = rent free in her head .. she's going down

Democrats and republicans kept doubting him for the past year.

Yup. Jerry Springer is like the real life version of the most interesting man in the World. Bizarre and accomplished life. And you are correct that in the beginning, the Jerry Springer show was more like Oprah before it took a Trump style heel turn.
    lol, Oprah seems to be encouraging Trump to run here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

"that's presidential talk"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    sanders is dead rip .. losing by 50% with 50% reporting lol .. must be a record ..

also lol@I heard clinton went after trump in her 'victory speech' didn't mention rubio or anyone else .. she knows who the other nominee will be .. trump = rent free in her head .. she's going down
    Hillary biting the hand that feeds? She owes her career to Trump's funding

Sanders just needs to GTFO. I feel bad for all the dummies who donated money to his campaign, it was like flushing it down the toilet. Zero chance vs the establishment face of Wall Street Shillary.

I can't wait to see Trump make Hillary meltdown like he did to Cruz in the last debates.