Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-04-2017, 10:49 PM   #31
BigNBAfan
Great college starter

Default Re: Hispanics want first world treatment - but want to stay laborers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
The government also pays back/subsidizes more tax $ than you pay to insurance companies to fund the absurd prices you and pharma charge for products and services...

What? Subsidizes tax money? What the **** are you talking about? If you think doctors are crooks and are in the same category with insurance companies and big pharma, you're a dumbass. No one has ever accused physicians of raising their prices for a reason - medicare allowable is FIXED

The reason I charge patients 2,000 in costs is because medicare decides to pay me X% of what i need to keep in operation. If you are going to decide to pay me X%, then guess what... im increasing my charges until I'm paid what I am owed.

Medicare pays complete shit... but they do pay. I don't have to take medicare if I don't want to... in fact, a lot of specialty offices will not take it and leave the patient to make a claim with their insurance for repayment.... i bother with a third party biller to offer services to them and tricare. Youre welcome
BigNBAfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 10:56 PM   #32
tpols
we already won

Exactly...you benefit from the scheme. Of course the government subsidizes huge chunks of people. The millions on medicare and Medicaid plus plenty in the private market...
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 10:58 PM   #33
BigNBAfan
Great college starter

Quote:
Exactly...you benefit from the scheme. Of course the government subsidizes huge chunks of people. The millions on medicare and Medicaid plus plenty in the private market...

What scheme? The prices are fixed by a fee schedule.

you have no clue what youre talking about and it's obvious
Old 10-04-2017, 10:58 PM   #34
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
The government also pays back/subsidizes more tax $ than you pay to insurance companies to fund the absurd prices you and pharma charge for products and services...

Maybe the government shouldn't be set up to pay back that money paid to insurance companies. Get the government out of healthcare.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 11:19 PM   #35
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Blue collar workers are just uneducated? Wow, that's some elitist garbage.

You may not realize or care, but discrimination in any form is a net negative for society.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 11:35 PM   #36
Proctor
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelo_Griffin
So you have an old laptop that runs windows 95 and business cards?
You should've at least made your case more compelling. I can ask my supervisor to let me take a pic from the 20th floor window office in DTLA and claim im a big shot banker too

All the wealthy people I know are humble and keeping a brag diary on a random basketball forum is something difficult for me to believe they would do. Way harder than imagining Hispanics in college

Regardless, it's a good start having a desk job even if you're just your daddy's receptionist for now. Good luck in college, enjoy it.
Proctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 09:14 AM   #37
BigNBAfan
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Maybe the government shouldn't be set up to pay back that money paid to insurance companies. Get the government out of healthcare.

Government is not only inefficient but horribly managed in anything they touch... but these mexicans want free healthcare and pass into the country that stole their land legally. Once a cuck, always a cuck
Old 10-05-2017, 10:32 AM   #38
Rolando
Local High School Star

Nice one TheMan.....you should be repped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
Bullshit ya bum, most Mexicans who are recent arrivals are going back, it's been that way for more than a decade. Illegals nowadays are most likely from Central and South America crossing the US/Mexico border or Asians who overstay their visas, but I wouldn't expect some hick claiming to be a doctor to be cultured and read enough to know this, put your KKK hood off to a side and click on that link, educate yourself moron.

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/1...ng-to-the-u-s/

Mexico is the eleventh strongest economy in the world, dipshit, not bad when you take into account that there are almost 200 nations. We aren't as strong as the US, but then no country on earth is. Our economic problems start with the distribution of wealth (much like the US is heading right in that direction) and government corruption (also happening in the US).

continued...
Rolando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 01:39 PM   #39
BigNBAfan
Great college starter

LOL @ hispanics being able to do anything besides labor and eat

TOP 10 companies in mexico include soda and grancito parent companies and of course mining LOL
Old 10-05-2017, 03:17 PM   #40
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
LOL @ hispanics being able to do anything besides labor and eat

TOP 10 companies in mexico include soda and grancito parent companies and of course mining LOL
Nice retort, Cletus.

My links left you with nothing to say, stop embarrassing yourself, hillbilly.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 03:20 PM   #41
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolando
Nice one TheMan.....you should be repped.

Notice how Cletus didn't respond to my post?
Old 10-05-2017, 03:22 PM   #42
BigNBAfan
Great college starter

Quote:
Nice retort, Cletus.

My links left you with nothing to say, stop embarrassing yourself, hillbilly.

Why dont you leave with them to your dirt farm? Mexico's GDP is where it is today because of US companies outsourcing for goods. You think mexico has anything to do with its GDP? They're on their knees like most of you mexicans begging for money - or in this case companies to bring their work there. This will soon be eliminated, just like the manufacturing plants that were once planned to open there. The US is waking up to how dirty that filth is down south.

Lets see what hispanics are doing in the land of opportunity

Last edited by BigNBAfan : 10-05-2017 at 03:25 PM.
Old 10-05-2017, 03:34 PM   #43
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
Why dont you leave with them to your dirt farm? Mexico's GDP is where it is today because of US companies outsourcing for goods. You think mexico has anything to do with its GDP? They're on their knees like most of you mexicans begging for money - or in this case companies to bring their work there. This will soon be eliminated, just like the manufacturing plants that were once planned to open there. The US is waking up to how dirty that filth is down south.

Lets see what hispanics are doing in the land of opportunity

You ****ing bum, deflect is all ya got

Not only does Mexico have US companies, they also have Japanese, Korean, Canadian, Australian, French, British, Italian, German, Spanish etc multinational companies, the US won't be stupid enough to leave. Trump also tried to intimidate Merkel about German investments in Mexico and Germany told him fukk off, just like Mexico keeps telling Trump to fukk off, they ain't paying for Trump's wall. Enjoy paying for that wall, Cletus

Last edited by TheMan : 10-05-2017 at 03:38 PM.
Old 10-05-2017, 03:37 PM   #44
BigNBAfan
Great college starter

Quote:
You ****ing bum, deflect is all ya got

Not only does Mexico have US companies, they also have Japanese, Korean, French, British, Italian, German, Spanish multinational companies. Trump tried to intimidate Merkel about German investments in Mexico and Germany told him fukk off, just like Mexico keeps telling Trump to fukk off, they ain't paying for Trump's wall. Enjoy paying for that wall, Cletus

Do you see why all those first world countries are building in mexico? What's their average workers wage vs mexicos? Who are there biggest trade partners?

Answer: 1) No, you're a moron 2) Mexican worker wage is lower than their wage 3) USA

Use common sense chicopito pedro, it will take you places further than the fruit field teo and tia once thought of crossing
Old 10-05-2017, 03:45 PM   #45
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:

Do you see why all those first world countries are building in mexico? What's their average workers wage vs mexicos? Who are there biggest trade partners?

Answer: 1) No, you're a moron 2) Mexican worker wage is lower than their wage 3) USA

Use common sense chicopito pedro, it will take you places further than the fruit field teo and tia once thought of crossing
Wages are lower but so is the cost of living, numbnuts Food, bills and housing is nowhere near as expensive as the US.

Hey moron, whenever multinational companies decide to invest in your country (like Japanese Toyota and Honda do in the US), it's always a good thing, lol. Creates jobs and eventually raises living standards.

Cletus, it's a global economy, I know it's a complicated subject for a shitkicker like you to understand.

This moron thinks foreign companies investing in your country is somehow bad, can't make this up. I see why you support president Cheetos
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: