Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-15-2008, 03:18 PM   #1
Tainted Sword
World Champion WOOOO~!

Tainted Sword is considered somewhat coolTainted Sword is considered somewhat coolTainted Sword is considered somewhat cool
Default The definition of pathetic

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84264

Well atleast we won't have to deal with him anymore.

My favorite part-

Quote:
Now While I'm a long-time Lakers fan (but this current crop of Lakers and their blind, homer fanbase make me sick)....I would also like to become a Cavs fan as well.
Tainted Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 03:19 PM   #2
GMW
Local High School Star

GMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The definition of pathetic

I don't see how some of you get all worked up over that guy... just let him be untill he gets bored of it.
GMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 03:29 PM   #3
Tainted Sword
World Champion WOOOO~!

Tainted Sword is considered somewhat coolTainted Sword is considered somewhat coolTainted Sword is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMW
I don't see how some of you get all worked up over that guy... just let him be untill he gets bored of it.
I'm not getting worked up, I'm throwing a party~! :)

I dare you to tell me that thread's not funny.
Tainted Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 04:17 PM   #4
Frank Foley
High School Varsity 6th Man

Frank Foley is considered somewhat coolFrank Foley is considered somewhat coolFrank Foley is considered somewhat cool

What an awful, awful poster. If the Lakers get eliminated, he'll be the first to rag on them. If they win the title, he'll act as if he'd been supporting them all along.

It's so ironic that he props himself up as a "longtime fan", then turns around and does the exact opposite of what a real fan would do: jump on another team's bandwagon. I mean, by definition, aren't fans supposed to be loyal? As one of the few Laker fans that DOESN'T think Kobe should get the MVP, even I find his antics to be disgraceful. Then again, I know for a fact that he's intentionally trying to annoy people: why else would some of his gimmick accounts be saying the exact opposite of what his "main" account is saying? It would be wise to not play into his hands and give him any more attention .

Regardless, I sincerely hope that his testicles spontaneously combust, rendering him infertile.
Frank Foley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 05:01 PM   #5
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

While this may be his on-line personna only, he presents himself as a psychopath... I'd rather he just go away.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 05:08 PM   #6
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

What an idiot. No self respecting Lakers fan would jumpship. I wish he would tak a header off the Santa Moncia Pier.
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 05:50 PM   #7
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He one of the worst posters on the main forum. He trolls around and acts like hes a lake fan but trashes them even when they wn and play well. Feel bad for the Cavs fans now
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 07:02 PM   #8
SourGrapes
let's go lake show!

SourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

if ish would ban him enough, he wouldnt come back. people like him use the message boards for their own neurosis.
SourGrapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:55 AM   #9
lxlHoTsAuSelxl
Serious playground baller

lxlHoTsAuSelxl has no real reputation yet.

That poster isnt a she, its really a he that looks like a she. Know who it is? Chris Crockerrrrrrrr run for your livessssssssssssss http://youtube.com/watch?v=LWSjUe0FyxQ
lxlHoTsAuSelxl is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: