Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 03-05-2012, 12:57 AM   #16
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board
Default Re: I don't appreciate fake fans

im amazed at the amount of fairweathered dweebs who claim that theyre bulls fans because of michael jordan and their in style snapback. those people are the worst and should be punched in the face on site.
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 12:26 PM   #17
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
i see youre canadian. since i live in alaska, why don't we meet up half way so i can kick your ass!
If Carlos Boozer is an Alaskan....

I doubt you could even beat up a Canadian.

He makes me think less of your people. Damn Alaskans.

Oooh and Sarah Palin. Quick question everyone: best person to come from Alaska is? I realize there's a lack of competition but still!

Last edited by Rose : 03-05-2012 at 12:32 PM.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 12:27 PM   #18
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
All the fans I'm used to posting with left when we got good because A. There is less to complain about and B. there are so many annoying ass newcomers.

MFers that came in during the 62 win season and weren't Bulls fans in the Brand, Fizer, Hinrich years. Some of these cats I suspect are Rip Hamilton fans and not Bulls fans because I swear I don't know who in the world like Rip so much other than his own family and nostalgic Piston's fans.

What can you do?

I still give Rose shit for being named Rondo first.

I don't know how to do anything else but root for the Bulls and that goes above and beyond any player...it's about the City of Chicago. So really, to me, if you aren't Chi-bred you can't be a real fan.

I LIKED HIS PLAYING STYLE.

Oh well....Buckeye.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 05:04 PM   #19
Pharcyde
Big like Magic

Pharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected poster

Pharcyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 06:32 PM   #20
methusala
Serious playground baller

methusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this board

This was some entertaining shit.
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:08 PM   #21
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
All the fans I'm used to posting with left when we got good because A. There is less to complain about and B. there are so many annoying ass newcomers.

I don't know how to do anything else but root for the Bulls and that goes above and beyond any player...it's about the City of Chicago. So really, to me, if you aren't Chi-bred you can't be a real fan.

I find this comment shocking esp from a poster whom I respect.
Chi-bred eh? including homers?
I guess a guy like me who lives in Southern Cal, records every televised Bulls game, watch them atleast 2x via my dvr, esp if they win, is not a real fan.
I check the stats, watch highlights, read a ton of articles re: the Bulls and Im not a real fan as compared to a chi-bred dude who watches them if nothing good is on, and if they lose???? they move on unaffected and watch other games and do other stuff. Thats a real fan for you?
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 08:18 PM   #22
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

To me it was always pretty obvious what the difference was between a true fan and a bandwagon fan. I never related it to or considered the fact that it mattered where you were from. To me it should't matter. Sure, if you are physically from the same city as the team you like that gives you more opportunities to go see them in person, but that doesn't necessarily mean everyone does that. And to those who don't it's not our fault. We wish we were closer and could go to more games live. I'm from New Jersey, but i've been a bulls fan for 20 years of my 25 years on this earth. I've gone to every bulls-nets game in new jersey for the last 10 years, watch every game I possibly can, check in on the bulls website and inside hoops on a daily basis and follow every singe bulls player that has one on twitter. Ever since I was a kid and watched basketball i've been a bulls fan, remained a bulls fan through the ups and downs, and always will be a bulls fan.

To me being a fan is when you first choose a team to be a fan of and support you stick with that team forever and never change. The Bulls are the only basketball team i've supported since I was 5 years old and until my last day i'll be a bulls fan no matter what. That's what counts.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 12:18 AM   #23
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You cant make the.assumtion that the only real bulls fans are from Chicago. How many of the bulls players are from Chicago?

I live in Los Angeles. And im as big a bulls fan as anyone. To be honest, it baffles me at how I dont get more support when people undermine Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman, or the 90s bulls as a whole.

Lets face it, this forum is infested with lakers and Celtics fans. Why we dont stick together more is beyond me
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:20 PM   #24
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
If Carlos Boozer is an Alaskan....

I doubt you could even beat up a Canadian.

He makes me think less of your people. Damn Alaskans.

Oooh and Sarah Palin. Quick question everyone: best person to come from Alaska is? I realize there's a lack of competition but still!
carlos boozer is an alaskan. but if he's from the state capitol; im in anchorage. trust me, if i was living in juneau, i would've pissed on the house he grew up on.

im not from here, but what makes you think alaskans are pushovers? if youre such a tough guy, why don't post where youre from?

alaska is cool, i make good money here, but don't let my current residence fool you. im from oakland/hayward, cali, bitch.
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 01:18 AM   #25
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls
You cant make the.assumtion that the only real bulls fans are from Chicago. How many of the bulls players are from Chicago?

I live in Los Angeles. And im as big a bulls fan as anyone. To be honest, it baffles me at how I dont get more support when people undermine Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman, or the 90s bulls as a whole.

Lets face it, this forum is infested with lakers and Celtics fans. Why we dont stick together more is beyond me

I too believe in this. My first bball game I saw was a Jordan game in 95 when I was 8. I didn't get grown into beige a fan for any team. My dad is an immigrant (citizen now) so he had no affiliation for a certain team. But bball, It was the first sport I saw on TV and it always stuck wit me. From then i became a Bears fan and then a Sox fan. Ever since I could afford it on my own I been to most games where a Chicago team comes here. Got my Bears decal on the rearview mirror, Bulls license plate and Sox debit card to show my love for my teams and always will. Hell, I might even head to the NFL draft this year to cheer the Bears pick.

Dont matter where you're from. Being there for your team through ups and downs proves your loyalty.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: