Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 10-01-2012, 12:18 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default How good can James Johnson be?

Sacramento Bee:

Johnson, acquired by the Kings from Toronto in July for a second-round pick in 2014, admitted he lost his motivation as a rookie.

"It was a combination of not playing and having more money than I ever had in my life," Johnson said. "I didn't know what to do, didn't know how hard I had to go. I worked tremendously hard to get here, and I should have been working harder to stay. Instead, I was satisfied. But then my next year, I realized I hadn't done anything in the league to be satisfied; I just got here. So that's when I got on it."
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:26 PM   #2
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: How good can James Johnson be?

JJ is a good player and I think The Kings will be happy with him. Especially if they put him in a key role coming off the bench. He'll give them good minutes.

Above average defensively, and has a knack around the basket.
Zan Tabak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:17 AM   #3
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: How good can James Johnson be?

Other than the odd good defensive job he has done on the like of Prince, Josh Smith and a few others he just has not fit in well, his lack of confidence and touch on the jumper is some of the worse I have ever seen so far. I cannot fault his effort dude gives his all but a bad fit for him in Sac.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: