Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-16-2018, 11:00 AM   #106
Nanners
hugh mungus what?

Default Re: US Gearing up For an Attack Against Syrian Government After Another Fake Chem Attack

The fact that the majority of commenters in this thread are able to look through the propaganda and lies and see the situation for what it is is such a nice thing to see.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 11:07 AM   #107
fiddy
Raider of Rampage

Default Re: US Gearing up For an Attack Against Syrian Government After Another Fake Chem Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
The fact that the majority of commenters in this thread are able to look through the propaganda and lies and see the situation for what it is is such a nice thing to see.
Which means only one thing - we are all wrong. IMO the US is lowkey targeting Turkey, while Russia plays along in the circus.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 11:17 AM   #108
Nanners
hugh mungus what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
Which means only one thing - we are all wrong. IMO the US is lowkey targeting Turkey, while Russia plays along in the circus.

I dont claim to know whats going on over there... but I do know that the mainstream US narrative is complete bullshit, and I know that we have zero legitimate reasons for getting involved in a war over there.

I wouldnt be surprised if Turkey factors into all of this somehow, but I was under the impression that Turkey was one of the primary benefactors of the ISIS terrorists who have been tearing apart Syria?
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 11:40 AM   #109
fiddy
Raider of Rampage

Turkey, SA, Qatar, US, UK, France, Jordan, Israel, etc

Lots of state actors helped ISIS in some ways (for instance the US didnt bombed them for a while, hoping they would overthrow Assad, before Putin stepping in).

Turkey (and especially) Erdogan view themselves as protectors of muslim faith and virtues all over the world. I suspect that Turkey wont stay silent and inactive about the annexation of East Jerusalem and declaring Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. IMO the US and Russia will split Syria ( a fake country anyway) in two, the US will get Kurdistan, while the Russians will take the Mediterranean part of Syria. In the past 15 years the US is silently taking out the neighbors of Israel and bringing chaos in the region. I dont think its coincidental.

On a side note, Trump is opening mocking muslims on twitter, and nobody in the US administration doesnt seem to care or out of shire politeness to throw a half-assed excuse for the sake of diplomacy...
Old 04-16-2018, 11:58 AM   #110
dunksby
NBA Legend

Quote:
I dont claim to know whats going on over there... but I do know that the mainstream US narrative is complete bullshit, and I know that we have zero legitimate reasons for getting involved in a war over there.

I wouldnt be surprised if Turkey factors into all of this somehow, but I was under the impression that Turkey was one of the primary benefactors of the ISIS terrorists who have been tearing apart Syria?
Turkey invaded Syria a few months ago under the guise of clearing its border from the Kurish militancy threat, they cutrently hold swathes of Syrian soil in the north. What's funny is that US abandoned the Kurds and let them be driven from there without even raising the issue with Turkish officials. According to Turkish military almost 5000 Kurdish militants hace been killed since the invasion began.

You would not know of any of that if you listened to regular media though.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 12:51 PM   #111
fiddy
Raider of Rampage

Btw the US said the they wouldnt intervene in Afrin prior to operation Olive Branch. AFAIK the YPG in Afrin is not under protection of the SDF (the US proxy in Syria). Manbij is the key IMO, the US says they wont back down from Manbij, Erdogan vows to "clear" it. Well see how that plays out.
Old 04-16-2018, 04:34 PM   #112
bladefd
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:

I told you they would use the "humanitarianism" excuse. Now we wait and see if the American people bought it when polls come out.. Luckily, it doesn't seem like there are plans to send ground troops or long term air warfare. So it obv isn't the same situation as Iraq, thankfully..
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 04:57 PM   #113
Patrick Chewing
#MAGA #TIGERBLOOD

Quote:
he is somebody who is correct

Pimple-faced dweebs like you and him who constantly cry on the internet are never right.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 05:59 PM   #114
Terahite
Free Nick Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
Obama drops 3 bombs per hour, per day during his whole presidency, no one bats an eye.
Trump sends a couple missiles to Syria, everybody loses his shit.

And still couldn't get rid of ISIS like Trump has in a few months.
Terahite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 11:52 PM   #115
SomeBlackDude
Decent college freshman

this weekend- nikki haley- "russia sanctions are coming monday"

also this weekend- russia "don't drop that shit. pray to god you don't drop that shit"

monday-

Quote:
Washington Post
‏Verified account
@washingtonpost

Trump puts stop to plan for additional economic sanctions on Russia, walking back remarks made a day earlier by Nikki Haley http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...4c7_story.html Ö

now i'm not saying our gawd is under heavy pressure from pee tape kompromat but...

sometimes i don't know bruhs. i just don't know...
SomeBlackDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 12:13 AM   #116
dude77
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terahite
And still couldn't get rid of ISIS like Trump has in a few months.

dude77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 12:18 AM   #117
dude77

well well .. looks like trump played you all yet again .. the GOAT POTUS strikes again

Old 04-17-2018, 01:52 AM   #118
dude77

more for the haters ..

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...amp-enrollment

Quote:
President Trumpís re-election campaign on Monday celebrated what it says was a one-month decline of 600,000 people using food stamps.

The campaign attributed the data to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which administers the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, also known as SNAP.

"Today the USDA announced a one-month reduction in food stamp enrollment of nearly 600,000 people, further adding to the overall reduction in food stamp enrollment of 2 million people in President Trumpís first year in office,Ē the campaign said in a Monday morning statement.
Old 04-17-2018, 05:49 AM   #119
fiddy
Raider of Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
well well .. looks like trump played you all yet again .. the GOAT POTUS strikes again

Trump is literally fuсking with everyone in the region
Old 04-17-2018, 06:04 AM   #120
dunksby
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
Trump is literally fuсking with everyone in the region
It's okay, ME is far from America anyway, probably how these desensitized retards rationalise all the warmongering of the American government.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: