Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Are Michael Jackson's Kids His or Not.

Prince Michael Jackson
    Paris
    Prince Michael Jackson II aka Blanket

biologically speaking..

The answer is Hell to the No. Even though he had vinaligo or bleached his skin ( which i personally don't think he nobody wants to look that white) his inside biological structure DNA can't change.
    Are his kids his, nope. We have all see how mixed black and white kids look like even if one of the parents is blonde haired- blue eyed.

Michael Jackson's Kids

Hopefully when they are settling who will take care of the kids in the court the judge will demand a DNA test because it is so obvious it isn't his kids. Paris looks like a 100% white no questions asked. You could make a slim case for Prince and Blanket.

Gots Ta Be Li Showtam! The Magic Man's Avatar

Default Re: Are Michael Jackson's Kids His or Not.

He raised them. They're his f*cking kids. Why do people do this sh*t. You're gonna tell that girl, who just cried her eyes out about her daddy, that due to DNA tests, he isn't you father? F*ck the fact that you grew up with him as your dad? This sh*t really chaps my hide!

Banned

Hehe. Blanket.

I don't care if they're his is not, they lost their father/dad regardless if they're biologically his or not. I think most people don't give a shit.
    Last edited by Meticode; 07-09-2009 at 11:04 AM.

Local High School Star Pain of Thought's Avatar

The answer is Hell to the No. Even though he had vinaligo or bleached his skin ( which i personally don't think he nobody wants to look that white) his inside biological structure DNA can't change.
    Are his kids his, nope.
    What's your fu_king problem? Why do you care so much? This has nothing to do with you on a personal level, but you're pretending as if it is. No sh_t his biological DNA structure stayed the same after he bleached his skin; do you really think someone would be dumb enough to believe otherwise? Thanks captain obvious.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FIXED

Are his kids his, nope. We have all see how mixed black and white kids look like even if one of the parents is blonde haired- blue eyed.
    you could just try google news. Its widely known and reported that the kids are not his biologically. in addition to a surrogate mommy, he used sperm donors as well. Good job sherlock, you figured out the mystery that is common knowledge and easily verified with a simple news search function.

South Africa 2010

his kids arent stupid. sooner or later they're going to question and find out if mj was their biological father.

Gots Ta Be Li Showtam! The Magic Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pain of Thought
    What's your fu_king problem? Why do you care so much? This has nothing to do with you on a personal level, but you're pretending as if it is. No sh_t his biological DNA structure stayed the same after he bleached his skin; do you really think someone would be dumb enough to believe otherwise? Thanks captain obvious.
    It's sad but this is the nature of humans. We tend to not give a f*ck about other's feelings. It's not just this dude, it's all over the radio where I live. Kids just lost thier damn father and these idiots are talking about who the real dad was? Wow. And we wonder why MJ had the kids where masks? Maybe so the media wouldn't get thier grubby hands on them. Now that we know what they look like, thier private lives are over.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

These kids will have hell growing up. Not only do you have a nationally photographed pic of you holding a barbie, you are also named Blanket....

*SIGH*

Paris Jackson looks like Rashida Jones from the OFFICE. Rashida is the daughter of Quincy Jones and 60's Hot Babe Peggy Lipton.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    These kids will have hell growing up. Not only do you have a nationally photographed pic of you holding a barbie, you are also named Blanket....

*SIGH*

LOL. Repped i had a kick outta reading that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Paris Jackson looks like Rashida Jones from the OFFICE. Rashida is the daughter of Quincy Jones and 60's Hot Babe Peggy Lipton.
    This.

Yeah you can certainly look at her and tell that shes Mixed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Magic Man
    He raised them. They're his f*cking kids. Why do people do this sh*t. You're gonna tell that girl, who just cried her eyes out about her daddy, that due to DNA tests, he isn't you father? F*ck the fact that you grew up with him as your dad? This sh*t really chaps my hide!
    This.

Thats like saying kids are adopted cant have feelings for "their parents" just because they arent their biological parents, so they should just cry for the trailer park trash meth fiends that are their actual biological parents?

I ****ing hate people, and you can tell Blanket his youngest son doesnt have a white mother.

All 3 kids are his, why the **** do you honestly think he would hire a sperm donor for his own kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Interminator
    This.

Yeah you can certainly look at her and tell that shes Mixed.

She's a Goddess.

I am Chris Wilcox

Do we really need another thread on this? This has already been beaten to death. Why people need to keep questioning this is absolutely pathetic.

Just because he isn't biologically the kid's parent, doesn't mean he isn't their dad. He raised them, he looked after them, he fed then, he put a roof over their heads, he comforted them, bottom line.....they're his children. When they get older, they're obviously going to have questions and I'm sure they will have more than enough support from their family to know the truth.