Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-07-2011, 04:00 PM   #46
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Law School!

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
Before or after a curve? That's just what it is. If I get 84% and there is no curve, I get an A-. If I get a bump from 84% to 85% then I get an A. Does that clear anything up, because I don't think I understand the question, lol.

Sorry, I meant like in my Orgo class, the average is a 55 and obviously, the professor can't fail more than half the class so the 55% becomes a C+ or a B-. But I realized that that varies based on individual classes so it was a dumb question from me lol.
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 10:14 PM   #47
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop_Cat
90-92/93%.
Is that before or after a curve?

V-Unit goes to school in Canada where the GPA goes to 4.3 (perfect score) and the graders use an 'A+'. An 'A' in a Canadian school does not have the same gravitas as it does in an American one.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 10:23 PM   #48
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah I was going to ask what your GPA scale was and if it jumps at even intervals. But I forgot that were slight variations
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: