Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I rule the local playground Ronaldinho's Avatar

Default Re: Brazil is one hell of a violent shithole

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Not unrealistic to expect several hundred people dying if Brazil loses next year.
    Thats what happen in 1950... Oh, you dont know we already had a World Cup here and we lost.

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

I wonder how old this ref was. Looks young and innocent as hell.

Should have taken his ass-whooping like a man though. I'm assuming he was losing and that's why he resorted to weaponry like George Zimmerman.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    How can you compare random acts of violence to a guy getting decapitated at a pro soccer game?

Imagine if at a miami game joey crawford stabbed chalmers and fans came and cut joeys head off..

National High School Star lakers_forever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    How can you compare random acts of violence to a guy getting decapitated at a pro soccer game?

Imagine if at a miami game joey crawford stabbed chalmers and fans came and cut joeys head off..
    Pro soccer game? Are you that stupid? Do you think that happen in a stadium, in a proffesional game? It was an amateur soccer game played in an improvised field in a very small countryside city in the poorest state in Brazil.
    You would not even enter a stadium carring a ****ing machete. And even if you did, there are dozens of cops in any professional soccer game.

Not unrealistic to expect several hundred people dying if Brazil loses next year.
    You are an idiot full with prejudice. Using an amateur game in a very small city to make claims about a professional soccer game in a freaking World Cup.
    Last edited by lakers_forever; 07-07-2013 at 01:33 AM.

Let's be real... all of us have wanted to chop someone's head off at one point or another.

OP is a mental midget.

I love Brazil, my brother lived there for 2 years and we are going there for the Olympics in 2016.

Worse stuff happens in the U.S all the time.

What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

They quartered the poor guy too, meaning that they basically stretched out his body to the point that his limbs were torn off.

Here's a vid of the aftermath, but be warned; 'tis NSFW and potentially NSFL.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPippen
    They quartered the poor guy too, meaning that they basically stretched out his body to the point that his limbs were torn off.

Here's a vid of the aftermath, but be warned; 'tis NSFW and potentially NSFL.
    Where is the vid? Is it the one that's already been posted?

What exactly is the issue? The guy STABBED AND KILLED a player during a fist fight, then the fans retaliated and killed him in return. Life for a life, seems fair. Not like it was senseless violence, the dude deserved it as far as I am concerned.

Here killings happen randomly and for no real reason, go research some of the shit that happens in Mexico or southern USA, it makes Southern America look like a utopia.

What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    Where is the vid? Is it the one that's already been posted?
    Yea, it's the same one.

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    What exactly is the issue? The guy STABBED AND KILLED a player during a fist fight, then the fans retaliated and killed him in return. Life for a life, seems fair. Not like it was senseless violence, the dude deserved it as far as I am concerned.

Here killings happen randomly and for no real reason, go research some of the shit that happens in Mexica or southern USA, it makes Southern America look like a utopia.
    The "referee" (lol just some thug they chose to be the referee) was there with a freaking machete in his waist. It was not a knife, it was a machete. He killed one of guy with a machete and then 3 guys (the "crowd" according to some morons) killed him in brutal fashion. No innocent man involved, all 5 dangerous criminals.

"Ron Artest knows about real retaliation. He told the media last night that one of his friends died during a playground game after being stabbed in the heart with a table leg." http://deadspin.com/5243915/ron-arte...pdate-for-real

OMG. In a basketball game in the US, some player killed the other with a table leag. What a violent shithole.

Imagine if at the Brazil against Spain game in the Confederations Cup Final, Neymar stabbed Iniesta in the heart with a table leg...

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton

Here killings happen randomly and for no real reason, go research some of the shit that happens in Mexico or southern USA, it makes Southern America look like a utopia.

There is such a thing as a justice system though and not by the hands of the mob.

There is such a thing as a justice system though and not by the hands of the mob.
    "Mob" of 3 people. One already in jail and two others indentified with the police after them.