Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast
    Learning to shoot layups GreenChampion's Avatar

Default Re: EuroLeague Plans Anthony Parker Statue

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    So why the hell have Krstic, Law, Kirilenko, Vaujacic, Weems. etc. all of the NBA players STILL playing their not won the award every week and every month?

Explain that one genius.
    The same reason Tiger Woods doesn't win every golf tournament?

What a stupid argument to make.

1. Most of the NBA players returned to the NBA early in the season as the lockout ended.

2. Only ONE other person has won more than one weekly MVP (Mirotic with two), whilst Kristic and Kirilenko have won 3 EACH. Kristic could barely get game time in the NBA.

Face it: NBA >>>> Euroleague. NBA scrubs are tearing up the league.

The Euroleague itself realizes that the NBA is superior, why can't you?
    Last edited by GreenChampion; 03-06-2012 at 03:56 AM.

I like the asian guys (really from asia) talking trash in here

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Euroleague vs NBA

*Official Euroleague Ball scaled 1:1 next to an Official U.S. NBA ball:

*Euroleague balls are filled with helium to reduce weight.

*Official Euroleague basketball courts are much narrower, and much shorter than NBA courts

*Due to the lack of shooters in Europe, the Official Euroleague 3 point line must be closer to the basket than Both NBA and NCAA 3 point lines. It is thus, identical in dimension to the WNBA 3 point line.

*Due to the lack of athletes in Europe, the Official Euroleague rim-height has to be 9 feet, instead of the 10 foot rims of the NBA, NCAA, WNBA, and High-School gyms of America.

Source: [COLOR="Blue"]Euroleague.net[/COLOR]
    Why do the mods allow this?

Quote Originally Posted by CLTHornets4eva
    This is not true.
    None of what he posted is true. In fact, the Euroleague ball is actually larger and heavier than the NBA ball. Which is why NBA players went literally nuts and threatened Stern that one season when he switched the NBA to it.

NBA players went ape shit, over having to play with the bigger and heavier ball that Euroleague uses.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant 2
    Are there any Euroleague games like NBA 2K12? If so, Anthony Parker should be on every single cover.
    There was a Euroleague basketball game, and no, Anthony Parker was NOT on the cover. It was Jaka Lakovic.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenChampion
    The same reason Tiger Woods doesn't win every golf tournament?

What a stupid argument to make.

1. Most of the NBA players returned to the NBA early in the season as the lockout ended.

2. Only ONE other person has won more than one weekly MVP (Mirotic with two), whilst Kristic and Kirilenko have won 3 EACH. Kristic could barely get game time in the NBA.

Face it: NBA >>>> Euroleague. NBA scrubs are tearing up the league.

The Euroleague itself realizes that the NBA is superior, why can't you?

Euroleague SCRUB Ty Lawson was just named NBA player of the week.

You are a TROLL.

Kirilenko and Krstic did NOT win 3. You are a LIAR.

Krstic averaged 16/7 in the NBA and 18/7 in the NBA playoffs.

You are no more than 10 years old.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 03-06-2012 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maga_1
    I like the asian guys (really from asia) talking trash in here
    They are the same as the Americans. NBA only fans. They have never even seen a Euroleague game. I have actually talked to Filipinos that believe the best players in Euroleague could not even make an average NCAA team. They are just as delusional as the American NBA only fans.

It's funny though, because Yao Ming is Asian, and he said the Euroleague is equal level to the NBA. But the NBA only fans from Asia, that have never even seen a Euroleague game, know better..........

Anthony Parker "Euroleague was really easy compared to the NBA, much easier to push around guys"

Ricky Rubio "In the euroleague, I could dunk over centers, it was really easy and fun to do, in the NBA it is impossible for me to do it, I may have been MVP over there, but I can't even win rookie of the year here

Source: Euroleague.net

Good High School Starter

Anthony Parker "I was pretty much a god when I played in the Euroleague but I'm not in the NBA because there is actually competition and talent down in that league"

Source: Euroleague.net

Great college starter

OH LOOKY, the same fools who called the NBA in the 90's "watered down", saying today has more talent cuz of international players, is saying international players are TRASH.....LOL!!!

To be expected from a bunch of baffoons....

Learning to shoot layups GreenChampion's Avatar

You are a TROLL.

Kirilenko and Krstic did NOT win 3. You are a LIAR.

You are a liar and a troll. He never averaged 16/7 (only 16 and 6) and that was in 2006-2007. You are just skewing his stats to make him look respectable.

He has NOT averaged over 10 ppg in 5 years - yet he goes to Euroleague and has found new life (wonder why that could be?). This was with Bostons center issues (Shaq going down) and playing alongside 3 future HoF's (maybe 4). If he can't thrive in this situation, where can he thrive?

And you are right. Kristic and Kirilenko didn't win 3 weekly MVPs each - they won 2 each AND a monthly MVP each. What is better? 2 weekly + 1 monthly or 3 weekly MVPs?

You just try to skew everything to make it suit you.

They are the same as the Americans. NBA only fans. They have never even seen a Euroleague game. I have actually talked to Filipinos that believe the best players in Euroleague could not even make an average NCAA team. They are just as delusional as the American NBA only fans.

It's funny though, because Yao Ming is Asian, and he said the Euroleague is equal level to the NBA. But the NBA only fans from Asia, that have never even seen a Euroleague game, know better..........

Yao Ming prepping himself for his Euroleague debut in the locker room.

Quotes:
    "Euroleague is equal level to the NBA as long as I only play in street-clothes on crutches. Had I not shattered my foot from the brutal, highly competitive NBA - things would be different."

"Yes, of course I can dunk on these 9 foot rims - my crippling Injury doesn't matter, I don't have to jump to dunk anymore"

"It boggles my mind how shooters in this league are as cold as a witches tit yet all they have to do is shoot from 16 feet out to score a 3 pointer."

"The 44 foot court length makes getting up and down the court no problem with crutches, I'm usually the first one down the floor."

"How am I supposed to win MVP's when I'm suffocating with laughter as a 5'10 ginger with the wingspan of a T-Rex is tasked with stopping me in the post? That ginger couldn't even dunk on the 9 foot hoop. Euroleague is a joke."

Source: [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Euroleague.net[/COLOR]
    Last edited by CavaliersFTW; 03-06-2012 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenChampion
    You are a liar and a troll. He never averaged 16/7 (only 16 and 6) and that was in 2006-2007. You are just skewing his stats to make him look respectable.

He has NOT averaged over 10 ppg in 5 years - yet he goes to Euroleague and has found new life (wonder why that could be?). This was with Bostons center issues (Shaq going down) and playing alongside 3 future HoF's (maybe 4). If he can't thrive in this situation, where can he thrive?

And you are right. Kristic and Kirilenko didn't win 3 weekly MVPs each - they won 2 each AND a monthly MVP each. What is better? 2 weekly + 1 monthly or 3 weekly MVPs?

You just try to skew everything to make it suit you.
    Ty Lawson was a Euroleague scrub. He won NBA player of the week.

Brandon Jennings was a Euroleague scrub. He won NBA player of the week.

You are retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW

Yao Ming prepping himself for his Euroleague debut in the locker room.

Quote:
    *"Euroleague is equal level to the NBA as long as I only play in street-clothes on crutches. Had I not shattered my foot from the brutal, highly competitive NBA - things would be different."

*"Yes, of course I can dunk on these 9 foot rims - my crippling Injury doesn't matter, I don't have to jump to dunk anymore"

"It boggles my mind how shooters in this league are as cold as a witches tit yet all they have to do is shoot from 16 feet out to score a 3 pointer."

"The 44 foot court length makes this league makes getting up and down the court no problem with crutches, I'm usually the first one down the floor."

*"How am I supposed to win MVP's when I'm suffocating with laughter as a 5'10 ginger with the wingspan of a T-Rex is tasked with stopping me in the post? That ginger couldn't even dunk on the 9 foot hoop. Euroleague is a joke."

Source: [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Euroleague.net[/COLOR]
    Yao Ming after his first Euroleague game: "NBA is a POS joke compared to the Euroleague. The NBA is a pansy sissy candy ass league. The Euroleague is a man's league."

source: NBA.com

Yeah, because he was trying sooo hard on his little three-week staycation in Europe.

Oh, this shit again?

Nenad averaged 16/7 (as you say) in 2007. Five years ago. Back in his prime. Now he's an old, injured, decrepit nothing.

Nenad as a 23 year old spring Chicken, NBA: 16.4 ppg, 6.8 rpg on 53% shooting, 0% from three, in 33 minutes per game.

Nenad as a 28 year old, often injured scrub in the NBA, four years later: 9.1 ppg, 5.3 rpg, shooting 54%, in 23 minutes per game.

Then, months later in the Euroleague: 14.7 ppg, 6.3 rpg, shooting 61.8% field goals!!!!, in 23 minutes per game.

I guess that "Great Euroleague Defense" is just a myth after all.