Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: The Spurs offense is so refreshing.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Banned for ignorance is more like it. I asked a question I shouldn't have asked and got banned. I got unbanned because I'm a valuable poster to this forum and Jeff knows I bring a lot to the table.
    That is a bunch of BS. You got banned for posting a picture of a scrotum. I saw it and was in a room with other people in it

My Pimp Hand Is Lethal Wonder Bread Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    That is a bunch of BS. You got banned for posting a picture of a scrotum. I saw it and was in a room with other people in it
    A ball sack? He posted a ball sack? He does have a vag.

Btw, clowning CF86 seems to have turned my rep bar from red to green.

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Lord Chazzy

Damn sorry to hear that

I hate it when shit like that happens on the internet.

Clippersfan86 always getting exposed.

When I got banned "permanently" and when my troll posse (you included) stupidly celebrated it was actually for something else I'm not going to talk about out of respect for Jeff. Then I came back after about 3 weeks after Jeff messaged me that he wanted to unban me.

I posted that picture in a thread that was purely there to troll me and I reported the thread 24 hours prior to get it moved to off the court lounge, they ignored it so I posted the pic which got results IMMEDIATELY conveniently.. they banned me but they also deleted the thread.
    So you got banned for the scrotum pic, then unbanned, and then you did something even dumber to get permabanned and you still managed to worm your way back here? Take a hint

Maybe you're just not mature enough yet for a general board.. just stick to Clippers TopBuzz where you can roll around in a pile of your own homer trash you spew without getting called out for it.

I do not like the Spurs at all but I respect them so much for stuff like this (minus the flopping )

They execute things perfectly and more that anything, this video made me realize how bad Blake Griffin is on defensive rotations. He's out of position on every play he's involved with a screener.

And this guy was giving me a lecture on how to become a more valuable poster Brb going to post some scrotums

troll

Mature enough? I've been significantly better for the last two or three months. Almost never post Clippers threads anymore, get involved with less personal attacks and drama. Not sure where you've been but I toned it down a ton.

You on the other hand have proven yourself a liar, a crybaby and somebody so insecure that you actually make it your business what other posters do with their lives, time or even posting. If you don't like me ignore me... but it's laughable for the likes of you and Brandon to call me out for my maturity.
    When did I ever talk about you do in your personal life? And where did I lie? I'm not the one posting pictures of scrotums. I should be able to browse the general board without the threat of an immature child posting that shit.

When did I ever talk about you do in your personal life? And where did I lie? I'm not the one posting pictures of scrotums. I should be able to browse the general board without the threat of an immature child posting that shit.
    It seems like every thread Clippersfan posts in, he manages to turn it into a giant fight

Maybe you're just not mature enough yet for a general board.. just stick to Clippers TopBuzz where you can roll around in a pile of your own homer trash you spew without getting called out for it.
    Repped.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    It seems like every thread Clippersfan posts in, he manages to turn it into a giant fight
    I was about to say this. Only a drama queen could do such foolishness.

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Blake's been a very respectable to good defender this year. One terrible defensive game doesn't change that. His rotational/positional D is actually a big strength this year.