Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-28-2007, 09:10 AM   #46
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: OT: Bad Friend or Jus the Way Things are???

Why'd I click the thread?

I already mentioned, I felt compelled to tell you how pathetic you are. I'm not an overly busy individual. I can spare five minutes.

I "win"? I wasn't aware we were competing.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:42 AM   #47
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaKid
no once did we mention me losing the mp3 player when i was asking for it, the way i was talking to him, i kno his only objective was to get some $$$ out of this... but hey wat can you do??? a friend is a friend and im not gonna ruin that cuz of an mp3 player... jus something that bothered me and wanted to see who was right

O ok well then thats a whole different story if you didnt mention it. Some people are just like that you know what i mean? Sometimes when i buy candy out of a machine or buy chips out of a machine, I usually dont lend it out to anyone. Why? Because i paid my damn money for it and I want all that I paid for.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:49 AM   #48
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

This sort of reminds me of a month ago when my friend asked me to buy him a pipe for his pot since I am 18 and he wasnt. I gave him a quick and stern "No." Later one he said, if you were my friend you wouldv'e bought it for me. I just laughed in his face and said you're really stupid.

4 weeks later and he got pulled over by the cops with it and got arrested and put in jail for the night. He lost all his priveleges, kicked off the soccer team, and is grounded until summer.

He is still my friend but he does some pretty DUMBASS things sometimes.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 10:02 AM   #49
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Tell him to stick with booze. Drugs are overrated anyway.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 02:00 PM   #50
Mr.Fundamentals
I brick open layups

Mr.Fundamentals has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by wTFaMonkey
in every friendship their is trust. i guess he doesnt trust you much then

exactly fam...no trust
Mr.Fundamentals is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: