Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Karl Malone's bastard TMac&Luther's Avatar

Default Re: Rockets trade Bonzi Wells, Mike James to Hornets for Bobby Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT:MANU
    tmac is just another Francis steve, those players don't understand "t-e-a-m w-o-r-k"
    Oh I guess that's why Tmac struggles asisting his teammates and doing a great job at setting others up.......oh wait nevermind.

well said, exactly, Benzi is a solide bench player, Rockets should fire Adelman. they need 1 big fella with 6'11, another tower beside yao
    Quit trolling this thread.....Bonzi was a good bench player/depth that got pushed out of minutes by emerging players, having said that, we needed a reliable back up point more.........also stop acting like you know so much about the MOFO, you can't even spell the mutherfcukers name. who the **** is Benzi?

banned

Quote Originally Posted by TMac&Luther
    Oh I guess that's why Tmac struggles asisting his teammates and doing a great job at setting others up.......oh wait nevermind.
    well, all you said is true, but you can't count on him when pressure comes, we all know that, beside he's not a consistent player. i'd rather see others play a team game than to have him on the court. last game when he was down on the floor, he would quit the game if Heat leaded... he becomes so fragile....with his back, leg,... who knows what problems he's "get".

banned

Quit trolling this thread.....Bonzi was a good bench player/depth that got pushed out of minutes by emerging players, having said that, we needed a reliable back up point more.........also stop acting like you know so much about the MOFO, you can't even spell the mutherfcukers name. who the **** is Benzi?
    you idiot, if you want a champion ship, you have to some solid players, tmac isn't the choice, because you don't know when he will be "injured", he's got serious back problem and serious mental problems (which is the worst problem of the earth, because if you are mentally ill, you are finished). you muther****er

you idiot, if you want a champion ship, you have to some solid players, tmac isn't the choice, because you don't know when he will be "injured", he's got serious back problem and serious mental problems (which is the worst problem of the earth, because if you are mentally ill, you are finished). you muther****er
    When was the last time Tmac had a back problem since he began treatment with his new doctor......anyone......anyone, yeah STFU

and

What the fcuk is this "Tracy has mental problems".

Houston has solid players, but even with Bonzi they aren't favorites to win it all and in all reality this isn't their year......with the Bobby Jackson expirer they'll be better suited to pick up a real piece to help them next season....Bonzi wasn't going to be here next season anyways. Stop acting like you know WTF is going on or like you know how to build a team......tell me what team do you work for again?

banned

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    your that rockets "fan" that everyone hated last year arent you? the one that kept calling yao his baby and wanted to trade tmac for kobe? damn, i was hoping you were gone for good.
    who on the earth will trade kobe for TMAC????!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M not saying that kobe is the best player but
    KOBE>>>>>>>>>>>>TMAC for sure.

banned

When was the last time Tmac had a back problem since he began treatment with his new doctor......anyone......anyone, yeah STFU

and

What the fcuk is this "Tracy has mental problems".

Houston has solid players, but even with Bonzi they aren't favorites to win it all and in all reality this isn't their year......with the Bobby Jackson expirer they'll be better suited to pick up a real piece to help them next season....Bonzi wasn't going to be here next season anyways. Stop acting like you know WTF is going on or like you know how to build a team......tell me what team do you work for again?
    and what team do you work for again??? when i was in the college, i'm a coach assistant, and my team was 3 years champion in my 4 years coaching time.

and if you know well the basketball, is trying to trade TMAC for MANU, the truely winner (and a cheap one, with tmac's salary you can have manu)

and what team do you work for again??? when i was in the college, i'm a coach assistant, and my team was 3 years champion in my 4 years coaching time.

and if you know well the basketball, is trying to trade TMAC for MANU, the truely winner (and a cheap one, with tmac's salary you can have manu)
    If you were in college, you should call them and ask for your money back.

Yeah like we're going to believe that.........hey guys, this is a college coach we're talking too...(yet this college educated man can't even fcuking spell). My money is on the fact that the closest thing this douc[COLOR="Black"]he[/COLOR]bag ever got to a sideline was when he was refilling the damn gatoraide jugs.

Your just a dumbass troll who hopped into a Rockets related thread and started spouting about crap that A. you know nothing about and B. has nothing to do with this thread. You bring no substance to this thread and quite frankly just aren't worth my time anymore so I bid you goodbye......now continue your lame ass hate (poor guy has nothing better to do than start flame wars on the internet.......just go hang yourself already).
    Last edited by TMac&Luther; 02-22-2008 at 08:58 PM.

banned

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    If you were in college, you should call them and ask for your money back.
    why???? i've got a pretty good job, i'm working in NYSE euronext in europe.
    i've got 1 master of economics, 1 master of finances and 1 master of law. The biggest star of my college, and the most popular person.

banned

what are your jobs guys?????

I'm in the military, served in Iraq, now I've recently transferred over to the Coast Guard where I'm a AST2 (rescue swimmer for your dumbass).

I started a small internet venture that blew up and sold it for a few billion before
    the crash. i then decided to buy a professional sports team to stroke my ego and allow me to sniff jock straps. since then, ive dabbled in reality tv, ballroom dancing, and mma.

Decent college freshman

I specialize in discovering fake identities over the internet.

I think this is the real you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgxOhG2nDOA

Bump