Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-13-2013, 05:31 PM   #1
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here
Default CP3 on Houston or Dallas, what do you think is a better fit?

Houston has a better team, which means better chance to succeed in playoffs, but he has to compete with Harden for the ball. Dallas is not a playoffs team right now with only an old Dirk, but if CP3 comes to town he will be the undisputable No.1 option. Where do you think he will go?
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 05:32 PM   #2
Johnny Jones
Russel Wilson = GOAT

Johnny Jones has decent reputationJohnny Jones has decent reputation
Default Re: CP3 on Houston or Dallas, what do you think is a better fit?

New Orleans >
Johnny Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 05:34 PM   #3
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Houston has a better team, which means better chance to succeed in playoffs, but he has to compete with Harden for the ball. Dallas is not a playoffs team right now with only an old Dirk, but if CP3 comes to town he will be the undisputable No.1 option. Where do you think he will go?

I don't see him going to either team. Not enough weapons. I think he will stay in LAC.
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 05:35 PM   #4
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Jones
New Orleans >

Well if he did not leave New Orleans two years ago, Id say it actually is a very attractive destination for him. Robin Lopez > Deandre Jordan, Anthony Davis > Blake Griffin, Eric Gordon > Jamal Crawford, Monty Williams > Del Negro, Greivis Vasquez > Eric Bledsoe. This looks like an upgrade version of the LA Clippers with CP3, except that the bench is worse but well CP3 can always recruit solid bench players like he did last season for Clippers.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 05:45 PM   #5
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Well if he did not leave New Orleans two years ago, Id say it actually is a very attractive destination for him. Robin Lopez > Deandre Jordan, Anthony Davis > Blake Griffin, Eric Gordon > Jamal Crawford, Monty Williams > Del Negro, Greivis Vasquez > Eric Bledsoe. This looks like an upgrade version of the LA Clippers with CP3, except that the bench is worse but well CP3 can always recruit solid bench players like he did last season for Clippers.

Thoses players wouldn't be there if CP3 never been traded...
QuebecBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 05:49 PM   #6
Haymaker
College star

Haymaker has decent reputationHaymaker has decent reputation

CP should stay put and be patient. Not everybody can take a shortcut to a championship like Lebron. He risks landing on another team that won't get the same help for him like the Clippers have. They just need a good coach and more time together.
Haymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:27 PM   #7
joeyjoejoe
Good High School Starter

joeyjoejoe has an OK reputation so far

Ny or Atlanta
joeyjoejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:30 PM   #8
Trentknicks
Banned

Trentknicks is a pretty well-respected posterTrentknicks is a pretty well-respected posterTrentknicks is a pretty well-respected poster

If he does to Dallas they can't afford another max player, don't think Dirk has enough left to make a serious run. Cuban could probably put a good team around him within a few years, but wasn't the whole idea of going to the Clippers to be closer to winning a championship?
Trentknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:34 PM   #9
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentknicks
If he does to Dallas they can't afford another max player, don't think Dirk has enough left to make a serious run. Cuban could probably put a good team around him within a few years, but wasn't the whole idea of going to the Clippers to be closer to winning a championship?

Vinny Del Negro and Blake's surprising lack of improvement with his shooting don't necessarily make the Clippers a team that is any closer to winning a title.

If Dirk hadn't been hurt, the Mavs would have made the playoffs.

Hell, even with him missing so much time if they had simply had a PG worth a damn they probably would have made it.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:38 PM   #10
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
Vinny Del Negro and Blake's surprising lack of improvement with his shooting don't necessarily make the Clippers a team that is any closer to winning a title.

If Dirk hadn't been hurt, the Mavs would have made the playoffs.

Hell, even with him missing so much time if they had simply had a PG worth a damn they probably would have made it.

More like a center. Collison was good enough. Kaman was pathetic.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:38 PM   #11
toooo
Local High School Star

toooo has decent reputation

I'm going to say CP3 stays on the Clips.
toooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:43 PM   #12
lpublic_enemyl
Local High School Star

lpublic_enemyl is considered somewhat coollpublic_enemyl is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by toooo
I'm going to say CP3 stays on the Clips.
if the clipper can make a legit contender i'm all for him staying there
lpublic_enemyl is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: