Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lebron trolling Cavs fans

I think the chances get better every year. OP makes a lot of good points with Bron noticing Kyrie in Cleveland. I have also said, Bron HATES it when people don't like him, he will want to make it right. Bron and Kyrie together would possibly be the best duo in the NBA.

Decent playground baller Apogee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopz2332
    here is a poll from the largest Cavs board on the net. They follow lebron's every move To me, most want him back

http://www.realcavsfans.com/showthre...i-2014/page245

So basically about 43% said NO and 57% said some combination of YES
    Sample size 427

Banned

I wouldn't want that choker back.

Quote Originally Posted by sixer6ad
    For ISH people not in the Northeast Ohio area, the real answer is the opposite of the above RedBlack post.

He does not want him back, AND I RESPECT THAT 100%. I actually think that's how we all SHOULD look at it. He's the right one here. Problem is, we DON'T look at it that way.

We are a desperate, compassionate, forgiving fan base. We're a little crazy, too and love a good story. That makes this "return" compelling. It's mentioned on a daily basis, and we want to win. We can say all we want about our "young talent", but we are 18-37. It's stupid to even think we wouldn't want the best player in the league back. It's a sport, not life or death. It's entertainment. That's all.

Night #1 back - IF HE COMES BACK - would be Top 10 insane nights of all time in any sport.
    I pointed this out MONTHS ago. Most people from Cleveland have already forgiven / or will forgive Lebron if he suited up with the Cavs.

And there's nothing wrong with that ...

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by Apogee
    Sample size 427
    Considering Cleveland's population is a little under 400k, I'd say 427 isn't ideal but it is decent.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyCool
    I wouldn't want that choker back.

Brb carrying s.hitty Cavalier teams to 60+ wins

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6
    Considering Cleveland's population is a little under 400k, I'd say 427 isn't ideal but it is decent.
    Cleveland metro area not counting akron is 2 million plus.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6

??

Northeast Ohio - all of whom potentially are Cleveland fans, is 4 million people. That's a 16-county area all within 30-45 minutes of downtown.

That's the 15th largest Metro Region in the United States.
    Last edited by sixer6ad; 02-24-2013 at 01:14 PM.

From a basketball point of view i doubt a Cavs fan deep down inside would NOT want Lebron back, what are you crazy?
    From an emotional point of view i understand there is many who would not want him back (mostly Cleveland inhabitants, that just simply know who this Lebron guy is), which is still stupid to me, what did he do to you personally? He did a basketball decision, he became a free-agent and decided to dribble a round freakin orange ball with a different jersey..... this is not your high school basketball loyal team, its the NBA, its business.... its not like he was a brutal manslaughtering dictator that escaped his imminent public hanging or something....

Despite what Cleveland did (not just Cavs fans) after his departure (very personal insults, threats and so on, it was crazy) he still didnt hold any grudge and he still said he wouldnt mind playing for Cleveland again....

Once you see that championship trophy raised up everything will be forgotten, not only that but you will love him more than you did before, trust me....

But, i doubt he will be back... who knows...
    Last edited by pauk; 02-24-2013 at 01:33 PM.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    He's trolling Miami, not Cleveland. He misses actual fans and is naturally drawn to Kyries leadership and insane 4th quarter closing skill. Cleveland with Kyrie is Lebron's dream team and he knows it, he's likely coming back to Cleveland once he's a F/A again
    You're actually showing who is being trolled if anyone

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jbryan1984
    I think the chances get better every year. OP makes a lot of good points with Bron noticing Kyrie in Clevland. I have also said, Bron HATES it when people don't like him, he will want to make it right. Bron and Kyrie together would possibly be the best duo in the NBA.
    Expect kyries growth to stumble once lebron gets the reigns to that franchise but either wait it won't happen. No the chances got worse after he won a chip with miami and if he continues to win he will likely stay in miami. The bold is completely fabricated by someone with clear biased for their team, you really believe he gives a shit about that now (or the entire sports nation for that matter outside of a few butthurt cav fans)

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

All I know is IF he leaves it's to Cleveland but there's a larger chance he stays in Miami. Idk if he'll want to move his family again if he can help it.

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B-Easy8
    Im sure he wants to go back to one of the worst teams in the league instead of winning more championships with arguably the best team.
    You do realize that putting lebron and Kyrie together instantly makes them contenders, right?

Local High School Star DirtySanchez's Avatar

He will not go back to Celeveand......
    Second thought I have no clue did not think he would go to Miami in the first place.