Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 07-12-2009, 12:25 AM   #1
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Beaubois played great tonight

34 pts 5 reb and 8 assists. Also went 7-12 from downtown. Dude is extremely quick and gets to the basket with ease. Also has a very sweet stroke. I know its only Summer League, but he really impressed me tonight.
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 02:15 PM   #2
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Beaubois played great tonight

Him and Barrea are the future.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 08:25 PM   #3
gsxr1kryder
Decent playground baller

gsxr1kryder has an OK reputation so far

BUT...............

dude has 17 fouls in 2 games
gsxr1kryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 08:29 AM   #4
Sonson
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Sonson has an OK reputation so far

dude, its summerleague, everybody is a lilbit chillin -> choppy fouls
Sonson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 01:37 PM   #5
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Woah... You know a forum is dead when the newest post is 5 days old..

Anyways, I think Beaubois will be a great player. He's quick, and when I say quick, I mean Tony Parker quick. He can put up points, and he has a jumpshot. I think he will surprise many people next season.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:04 PM   #6
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr1kryder
BUT...............

dude has 17 fouls in 2 games

The refs in Summer League are garbage. There are a lot of phantom fouls. I've only seen Beaubois play in one Summer League game, and he was really impressive. Can't wait to see how he does in the NBA.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: