Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-14-2012, 06:27 PM   #61
MontaHardaway
I hit open 5-footers

MontaHardaway has decent reputation
Default Re: Anybody ever been with a tranny?

Looks like brick liked the Patricia Araujo pic I slipped into the big asses thread.

To brick: just give white America some time. eventually they'll appreciate what Filipinos and Brazillians have loved for years.

Until then, expect this kind of look whenever you bring up how beautiful transwomen can be.
MontaHardaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:28 PM   #62
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick Rick
it's all about the feminine essence. the peni down there doesn't bother me because i'm not doing anything with it. i'm getting my dick sucked and putting it in her ass.

lol so how about a women?
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:30 PM   #63
Cherry Picker
I shoot 85 %

Cherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputation

If OP wants to suck some d.ick let him.
More puss.y for us
Cherry Picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:55 PM   #64
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
The internet can jade a motherphuker.

for some reason this comment makes me lol pretty good
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:48 PM   #65
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

nope but i worked with a guy who knowingy paid one for a bj. i guess there's a gagload of tranny hookers in hawaii.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:06 PM   #66
sagr32
Banned

sagr32 has decent reputation

Quote:
it's all about the feminine essence. the peni down there doesn't bother me because i'm not doing anything with it. i'm getting my dick sucked and putting it in her ass.
So why not be with a woman if you say the feminine essence is what attracts you? You can get your dick sucked and put it in her ass with an actual girl it isn't just something that trannys offer.
sagr32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:15 PM   #67
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Tranny? That's slang for someone from Transylvania right?

..........googling tranny............

bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:21 PM   #68
Knicks101
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagr32
So why not be with a woman if you say the feminine essence is what attracts you? You can get your dick sucked and put it in her ass with an actual girl it isn't just something that trannys offer.

Dudes fuck better apparently. Thinking that doesn't make you gay though.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: