Exclamation I'm a Huge Cousy Fan But...

I can't help but think that he would get demolished by some AAU players in this era. I love Cousy and frequently watched him play back in the day. But the game has changed and those skills are pathetic in the modern era.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: I'm a Huge Cousy Fan But...

Since there's no such thing as a time machine, you'll never know.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    I can't help but think that he would get demolished by some AAU players in this era. I love Cousy and frequently watched him play back in the day. But the game has changed and those skills are pathetic in the modern era.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    he could try for a bench spot in the wnba. He needs to massively improve his handles tho and not drop the soap in the shower there, some of these women are packing tbh.

i havent seen cousy footage but let me tell u lebron (the player i root for) has choked more finals than i can remember

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    i havent seen cousy footage but let me tell u lebron (the player i root for) has choked more finals than i can remember
    I've seen footage first hand. Went to a few games with my uncle. He was pretty good back then. But now that I look back, he actually possessed minimum skills as a player.

An AAU player would get called for traveling after 2 dribbles under 60's rules. If you let Cousy palm the ball like kids do today? He would get anywhere on the court he wanted i.e. Steve Nash.