Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

Default Re: Hmm I think poido just found out the reason of his homelessness...

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Shit.

Pakistan is a cesspool of f.ck ups too.

for some reason I thought Pakistan was in line with India and a high concentration of Buddhists/Hindus.

the 4% who are NOT Islamic are welcome.

Damn, this guy always makes my day.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Good god, you're a ****ing idiot.

There around 400 Million muslims in India and Pakistan. Around 98% of Pakistanis are Muslims. You really need to do some research before you start posting like a retard.

In a thread about you being a complete waste of space and a loser, you managed to bring up LeBron. Good job, fat boy.

India? According to the 2011 census, 78.35% of the population of India practice Hinduism

fair to say they aren't a muslim country...yet...but give it time

Good college starter

We should take a vote in all Western countries.

Who is worse for society?

Muslims, or a 40 year old overweight, lonely, homeless balding psychopath who is a confirmed pedophile.

Hmm....

This literally made me laugh for 30 seconds straight. You're beyond retarded.

it really isn't that funny? calm down

Are you Muslim? The better question is, what type of Muslim? Some are worse than others...

India? According to the 2011 census, 78.35% of the population of India practice Hinduism
    India has a population of about tousand million you dumbass. 20% of that is about 200 million+ about 200million in pakistan is 400 million.

This dumbass man

Quote Originally Posted by LEFT4DEAD
    The main issue here is in your head. The fact that you have very little brain fatty. And I hope you will realise it before you kill yourself. Your life is so shitty and on top of that, you find time to discuss about muslims.
    Muslims are alpha people, something you will never be.
    Now get out from mcdonalds and stop stealing their WiFi, and go find yourself a good shelter for tonight. I heard it will be very cold.

Wow.

There's the ingrained brainwashing right there

Did your hate cleric teach you that? Kill the infidel!! They are inferior to us!!

I won't blame you for not knowing Indian history, but yeah, it's not happening.

it really isn't that funny? calm down

Are you Muslim? The better question is, what type of Muslim? Some are worse than others...
    Good god, man. Did you like drop out of first grade or some shit?

I'm a Hindu and we historically don't get along with Muslims. Still, some of my best friends are Muslims. When I was living in the US, one of my closest friends was a Pakistani Muslim.

Try traveling a bit. Might change your pinhole perspective on things.

Quote Originally Posted by LEFT4DEAD
    India has a population of about tousand million you dumbass. 20% of that is about 200 million+ about 200million in pakistan is 400 million.

This dumbass man

Is a 75% Hindhu populated country Hindhu or Islamic?

Sounds like there are too many of you. I bet an arrogant f.ck like yourself is a Sunni or Shite Muslim. You guys are the worst of the worst.

Your day is coming you cancerous leach.

Good college starter

I'm a Hindu and we historically don't get along with Muslims. Still, some of my best friends are Muslims. When I was living in the US, one of my closest friends was a Pakistani Muslim.

Dude is living on a bench. Where the f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k is his broke ass gon travel too? The other side of the park?

I love Hindhu's, love any religious people other than Muslim. Is that so hard to understand?

The people are vile and deceptive. They may not openly say your the infidel or disguise themselves well, but they cannot be trusted.

But let's be clear, there are different Muslim groups. Some are worse than others.

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Dude is living on a bench. Where the f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k is his broke ass gon travel too? The other side of the park?

Do you like Pork? I bet a mosque of Muslims would be appreciative of such a kind offering.

I can send some to you if you like?

Good college starter

Do you like Pork? I bet a mosque of Muslims would be appreciate of such a kind offering.

I can send some to you if you like?
    What kind of alternate universe is this homeless bum is offering me free food?

I would never take anything from a disgusting pedophile like yourself anyway. You and your kind should get the life sentence, not be allowed to live in public.

I would never take anything from a disgusting pedophile like yourself. You and your kind should get the life sentence, not be allowed to live in public.

I love Hindhu's, love any religious people other than Muslim. Is that so hard to understand?

The people are vile and deceptive. They may not openly say your the infidel or disguise themselves well, but they cannot be trusted.

But let's be clear, there are different Muslim groups. Some are worse than others.
    No fool. Those like you hate nobody. You just think thats like that but its not. You hate your own worthless life and you hate yourself. Try to face it. I really feel bad for you.

I would never take anything from a disgusting pedophile like yourself. You and your kind should get the life sentence, not be allowed to live in public.

You sick f.cks live for other people's suffering.

thanks for f.cking up the world and spreading through western countries like the plague.

"We want Halal!", "We want women covered up!", "your police are bigots!", "those not of mohommed are the kaffhir/dhimmi/infidel etc etc etc!". This goes on in every western country. they demand everything and expect the country to bend to their every whim.

How about shut the f.ck up and go back to your dust bowl if you don't like it. Better yet, how about acting like true Muslims instead of playing a double standard? The rules don't apply to the men apparently, women are below them