Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-21-2012, 06:32 PM   #1
chris2010
Good High School Starter

chris2010 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrychris2010 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrychris2010 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default What was/is your college major?

What did you major in in college? How did it work out for you in the workforce?
chris2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:58 PM   #2
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What was/is your college major?

This thread was made a bit back

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=224284
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:10 PM   #3
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller

Nearly identical title too
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:34 PM   #4
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak is considered somewhat coolILLsmak is considered somewhat coolILLsmak is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller

yea but it's dead now...

Creative Writing.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:49 PM   #5
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

information systems
LBJMVP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:59 PM   #6
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLsmak
yea but it's dead now...

Creative Writing.

-Smak

If you would have posted in that thread, it wouldn't be dead. And the contributions of everyone else would be kept.

-Killer
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:37 PM   #7
Juges8932
Land of Ownst

Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here

Electrical engineering. Did an internship last summer and I am interning at the same place again this summer. They are giving me a $2 raise/hr which brings me up to $20/hr. Certainly can't complain as an intern, lol. Better than I would be making working any crappy job that I could in college and it progresses me professionally and in terms of practical experience in the field.

I'm really not sure what I want to do as far as going to grad school or trying a second major (most likely math if a second major). Assuming I do well this summer, I think they will offer a job for when I graduate next summer. It's in my hometown, my dad is an EE who has worked there for 25 years, and I liked the people I was working with there. So it seems like a good plan for right now, assuming everything turns out the way I hope.

As far as the major goes- I love it. I really like math/physics so it is a good fit. I love computers and electronics in general, so it's been a perfect fit so far. It is very satisfying and rewarding to figure things out and to understand a new concept and correlate it with the mathematics.
Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:00 PM   #8
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Computer science
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:41 PM   #9
xcesswee
Great young streetballer

xcesswee has an OK reputation so far

Finance. Graduating in May and have full time position lined up as a Leasing Analyst.
xcesswee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:48 PM   #10
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Economics
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: