Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Anybody notice the passive aggressive comments Mark Jackson was making last night?

He showered praise on the players who supported him (Curry, Green, and Thompson), but took a pretty obvious shot at Bogut by saying "rim protectors are overrated", and then pointed out their record without Bogut. He also seemed to be slightly bothered by JVG praising Steve Kerr. Definitely noticed some insecurity.

Also, Bogut tweeted this after the game: https://twitter.com/andrewbogut/stat...14258748641280

Clearly some bad blood between those two.

I used to give him credit for turning the franchise around, but the more I think about it, the more I think the guy was kind of a hack. They got Iggy and Bogut, so of course their defense became elite. Those two guys had more to do with the culture change than Jackson imo.

He's basically Mike Brown, except he's a better motivator. Hell, he's probably overrated as a motivator too. Some guys loved him, but Bogut and Barnes didn't seem to care for him much. Steve Kerr seems like a more humble and likable guy.
    Last edited by Heavincent; 01-11-2015 at 04:49 AM.

Default Re: Anybody notice the passive aggressive comments Mark Jackson was making last night?

Default Re: Anybody notice the passive aggressive comments Mark Jackson was making last night?

What you describe is too direct to be passive, Jackson is a sore ass loser that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    What you describe is too direct to be passive, Jackson is a sore ass loser that's for sure.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

He really needs to get another coaching job.

So he can get off my tv and allow me to enjoy basketball games. Give me ****ing Doris Burke or Reggie Miller's mumbling ass over Jackson.

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    He really needs to get another coaching job.

So he can get off my tv and allow me to enjoy basketball games. Give me ****ing Doris Burke or Reggie Miller's mumbling ass over Jackson.
    tortured by man-down crap or lose your hearing to that screech. quite a choice

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    Give me ****ing Doris Burke

Doris could def sit on my face.

Agreed with JimmyMcAdocious though, some team needs to hire him. OKC, Cleveland, whoever.

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

Bogut hated Mark Jackson. Jackson was always preaching during practice and pre games and Bogut not being a Christian didn't like this.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Magic731
    Bogut hated Mark Jackson. Jackson was always preaching during practice and pre games and Bogut not being a Christian didn't like this.
    I don't blame him, I hate preachy people.

Oddly enough the only basketball camp I ever went to was at a church and I won their award for best sportsman for the camp (and dominated on the court), but the whole time I was thinking "bullshit" every time they preached me shit

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    I don't blame him, I hate preachy people.

Oddly enough the only basketball camp I ever went to was at a church and I won their award for best sportsman for the camp (and dominated on the court), but the whole time I was thinking "bullshit" every time they preached me shit
    be thankful you dont live in a place where they cut your head off for saying stuff like that.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by La Frescobaldi
    be thankful you dont live in a place where they cut your head off for saying stuff like that.
    I am, but regardless I kept my thoughts to myself. I just really don't like preachy people, because I just see them as trying to spread ignorance.

   

Steve Kerr made the Warriors the best team in the NBA, not Mark Jackson
    http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2015/1/1...r-mark-jackson

sounds about right, i guess. all i know for sure is that captain obvious and his stupid little bag of catchphrases is unbearable as an announcer.

Guy is looking like more and more of a turd.

Mama there goes that twitter beef