Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Minor traffic stop ends up with another senseless killing, this time cops with the L

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    The black dude felt his life was in danger, sure he had some weed but who here never ever smoked in their entire lives? Does that make you a dangerous criminal? Maybe the black dude thought he was dealing with a rogue cop who's killed an unarmed black guy before? With the latest rash of white cops killing unarmed blacks, can you blame him for overreacting? He probably legit feared for his life and acted in self defense. I'll wait for all the evidence to come in before making up my mind.
    Maybe he thought he'd be one of the 1,000 out of 13,000,000 people who would be shot at by the police in a given year?

That's a .000076% chance. Never can be too careful.

Default Re: Minor traffic stop ends up with another senseless killing, this time cops with the L

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    When are you going back?
    If you're being a dick, whenever I feel like it since I'm an American citizen...

If you're being sincere, like in 6-8 months when I save up the capital I want to invest in me and my wife's family business...which is going very good BTW

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Maybe he thought he'd be one of the 1,000 out of 13,000,000 people who would be shot at by the police in a given year?

That's a .000076% chance. Never can be too careful.

I agree, DuBose prolly thought the same shit...that's why I don't stand under a tree in a thunderstorm also...

I agree, DuBose prolly thought the same shit...that's why I don't stand under a tree in a thunderstorm also...
    Same reason I don't go swimming in the ocean.

Sharks everywhere.

Most may say I am irrational, but, all it takes is once.

Dude should have played the lottery with those odds.

The most ironic part about ISH when discussing police issues is the amount of flak cops get from posters on here.

These same posters would piss their pants if they had to walk up behind a car with tinted windows at night time in a dark alley.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Same reason I don't go swimming in the ocean.

Sharks everywhere.

Most may say I am irrational, but, all it takes is once.

Dude should have played the lottery with those odds.
    I agree...dudes who get their legs chomped off by Jaws prolly thought they'd never get attacked by a shark, I mean what are the odds?
    Last edited by TheMan; 08-03-2015 at 04:33 PM.

I agree...dudes who get thier legs chomped off by Jaws prolly thought they'd get attacked by a shark, I mean what are the odds?
    Im surprised anyone swims in the ocean.

If he was so nervous though, he should have stayed home. Just to be safe.