Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 06-08-2010, 12:35 PM   #1
eemas91
Kids at the park dunk on me

eemas91 has an OK reputation so far
Default New Owner?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors/p...urn=nba,246466

Quote:
Famed record company exec and cofounder of Dreamworks SKG David Geffen is interested in buying the majority share of the Los Angeles Clippers, according to the New York Post. Geffen had dinner with current owner Donald Sterling on Friday night to discuss buying 51 percent of the club, the paper reports.

how sick would this be? just a little scared that a new owner might want to move the team out of here..
eemas91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:37 AM   #2
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: New Owner?

My fingers are hurting because of keeping them crossed, for so long..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 11:16 PM   #3
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

I have spiral fractures because I've been crossing my fingers so hard. This will be a dream come true, especially if this brings Lebron to LA. Although, I doubt Sterling will agree to having 49% control over the franchise.
clipps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 08:52 AM   #4
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

im seriously considering the hiring of a witch doctor to make a voodoo doll of Donald Sterling..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:44 PM   #5
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Yeah Need a new owner and a better GM
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: