Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Who?

Banned

This shit is hilarious

Yeah, JB had me rolling.

Anyway, I finally decided to create a new character again instead of waiting for R* to bring my old character back; however, I made the new character in a new slot.

Beyond Insemination is also pretty good show on Blaine County talk radio (hosted by Danny McBride)

Rockstar givin everyone 500K on GTA: Online to make up for the server issues.

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    Here's the link with more details http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...kage-this.html

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong

I can finally buy an apartment.

I hope the stock market goes online soon because I plan on investing my money.

I don't know how I feel about the free $500k. I know a lot of people lost plenty of money, including myself, but c'mon. This will just make it do everyone suddenly either owns a supercar or the most expensive apartments... Or both!

Oh, well. I'll likely be buying that Lambo Gallardo lookalike with my $500k.

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    I don't know how I feel about the free $500k. I know a lot of people lost plenty of money, including myself, but c'mon. This will just make it do everyone suddenly either owns a supercar or the most expensive apartments... Or both!

Oh, well. I'll likely be buying that Lambo Gallardo lookalike with my $500k.
    It's still not enough money to buy one of the two most expensive cars in the game. Besides, we aren't going to get all of it at once. Most people will end up wasting the first 250k before they even get the second one.

So lame. First why are they giving players who didnt lose their characters and money $500,000? Second why arent they making double RP weekends to help those who lost their characters? Third they arent giving it all at once? Thats dumb but that is right on par with them anyway. What a huge disappointment. Stimulus package of a joke. And they patched the game so much you cant even grind as hard as before. You need high ranked players to invite you to lobbies where the payout is huge. I dont get it. When you saw the issues the first 2-3 days of launching online you should have disabled it, fixed it then put it back up.

If anyone cares you can do the bike glitch for $$$$$$ and rack up. After Cockstar disappointed me with killing my character then rewarding everyone with $$$$? I've been sour but F*ck it still playing after starting over.

Do this glitch before its patched which I wouldnt be surprised at next update.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    So lame. First why are they giving players who didnt lose their characters and money $500,000? Second why arent they making double RP weekends to help those who lost their characters? Third they arent giving it all at once? Thats dumb but that is right on par with them anyway. What a huge disappointment. Stimulus package of a joke. And they patched the game so much you cant even grind as hard as before. You need high ranked players to invite you to lobbies where the payout is huge. I dont get it. When you saw the issues the first 2-3 days of launching online you should have disabled it, fixed it then put it back up.
    i just do survival missions when you beat them you get 20k even if you only get to wave 8 or 9 you get like 18k. im lvl 22 now and have about 280k.

Home of the 16

Haven't played this game in 2 weeks. lol

3-time NBA All-Star

I finally started GTA Online and have put in a few hours

So far I'm not quite sure what to think of it..... I've robbed a few liquor stores, done a few battle missions and races which have been fun I guess.... but I'm not really sure what to do???