Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: charles to shaq - "if it wasn't for kobe bryant you wouldnt have anything"

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    I think what people are forgetting here is that Kobe is much like MJ. He doesn't really need a great center. Give him some decent bigs and he is good to go.

MJ had the luxury of 3 7footers, Perdue, Longley and Wennington all on the same team. Not saying they are better than Shaq but when you can have all 3 at your disposal. Those 3 are equal to Shaq. With the help of Pippen and those 3....It is the same as Kobe/Shaq and Kobe/Pau.
    I have to admit this actually made me chuckle. Feeling that playoff vibe? Upping your game for the playoffs? Usually your trolling is weak as shit.

Default Re: charles to shaq - "if it wasn't for kobe bryant you wouldnt have anything"

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin

shaq had no answer
    Charles must be cracking. lol he's gone to trollin'. It's amusing to watch them go at it on that show. Especially cuz they sit them on opposite sides. And they both do shit that is embarrassing. Shaq falling down, Charles falling asleep on air.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by K Xerxes
    This guy
    haha, those dudes weren't even there when he was winning, were they? I thought they traded for Rodman when they won their 2nd and I don't think those guys were all there for the first... or were they...?

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by K Xerxes
    2000 NBA finals:

Shaq: 38-17 on 61%

Kobe: 16-5-4 on 37%
    /Thread