Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Mom gets beat down while people camera phone

record it. meanwhle the kid is kicking his moms assailant in the shins.

thats some ruthless shit when she's already out and in front of her kid

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...venes.cnn.html

Default Re: Mom gets beat down while people camera phone

Dumb people...

Smartest person there was the 2 years old. All those who watched and did nothing should get punished too. I guess New Jersey is known for scum, but this is beyond scum how the fck you can just stand and watch it like a show... Sounds some of thosee retrds make while she gets beaten... sad people.

What a fukcing disgrace, bunch of morons. Acting like it's some sort of show Just embarrassing, feel bad for the little kid too...

I would really knock a female the **** out if she attacked my mom like that. I don't care how many of her boys are with her. Little kid was in a helpless situation. Those aren't men standing around. All of them are cowards.

raep tiem

Wow...

The people didn't even help her. I really hate that mentality in our country if 2 females are fighting the guys here pacify them.

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

what the fck man i aint even mad at the lady her bashed her but the people doing nothing. I understand the odd one person doing nothing maybe but everybody??? especially when theirs a kid involved fck sakes

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

I have a 2 year old daughter. watching that and imagining it being my gf.... Ive never hit a woman in my life and dont plan on it but if i saw that especially with both my girl and my baby involved i would've destroyed that woman. and then stared down all the bystanders like i was achilies on troy. like whos next??

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    I would really knock a female the **** out if she attacked my mom like that. I don't care how many of her boys are with her. Little kid was in a helpless situation. Those aren't men standing around. All of them are cowards.
    I'd like to think I'd jump in to break up any fight but if its my mom or another loved one I don't care if its Mayweather, I'm not standing and watching.

NBA Legend

White victim, black perpetrator. As is statistically by far the most common case.

But where Al and Jesse at doe??

Its ok doe guys, we're liberal. So we complain against white americans occupying other countries with force, but we dont dont complain about violent minorities in our OWN SOCIETY bc someone might call us racist!!!!!! And were so cowardly and desperate for inclusion that we need to fit in with cool and ssssuper tolerant progressives, right!!?

Were sooo desperate to look like we fit in with the smart crowd. Look how nice and sensitive we are, we totally let ourselves get pushed around!!! Bc like, keith olbermann and jon stewart make fun of the republcians or nascar or church so thats cool!!!!! Confronting black crime is sooo not cool tho, its just so racist and mean, GAWD its a good thing were so smart and cool we really have good priorities. Priority ONE is looking sooo progressive and intellectual. Posing is more important than acting you guys, especially cause nobody loves us, we arent good at sports, girls dont talk to us, were total beta dweebs the only way we stand out is to 'rebel' whatever institutions the televison screen says to!!!!

Yeah man!!!
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 07-01-2014 at 12:44 PM.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Maybe I'll watch this late tonight

After reading the posts in here it seems likely that this video will piss me off the entire day and I don't want to ruin my day over this

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    Maybe I'll watch this late tonight

After reading the posts in here it seems likely that this video will piss me off the entire day and I don't want to ruin my day over this

Huge black woman repeatedly pounds the face of a helpless white lady while shouting ghetto jibberish, the little kid is telling her to stop and futily kicking at her shins.

I mean this ugly rhino is just point blank cracking this other lady in the face while shes on the ground.

Pathetic ape needs to be KILLED.
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 07-01-2014 at 12:51 PM.

NBA Legend

Lotta good black folks in America who should obviously be treated like any other americans but VIOLENT GHETTO N1GGERS have got to be ****in booted. GET THEM OUT.

These people are so expensive, so dangerous, they breed more and more shit into our country, WHY ARENT WE DOING ANYTHING???

oh, right. Picture someone like deucewalllaces saying something. Soft ass pansy emotional little girl f@g. Too scared, too timid, too dumb, too incapable of being a man. Too many deucewllaces out there.

That was ****ed up. She looked like a burn victim afterwards.

Damn I was hoping she would kick the 2 years old too