Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 02-05-2007, 08:54 AM   #1
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default What parts of your game are you working on?

1. Stamina I cant play both ends of the floor for a whole game. I end up making ticky tack fouls on D and my shot gets short.
2. Driving to the right I never finish strong going right. I am right handed but handle the rock better lefthanded. I can shoot with both hands midrange and finishing.
3. Play the point. I dribble well enough to penetrate but not bring the rock up the floor if there's pressure.
4. Catch n shoot. I cant do it whatsoever. I catch n set gving the D a chance to recover.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 06:10 AM   #2
Dtownsbest
I brick open layups

Dtownsbest has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: What parts of your game are you working on?

I'm a low post player so i stay under the rim alot. I'm currently working on my outside shot as it off most of the time. Maybe because i belong under the boards grabbing RB's and scoring layups. Also my drive from the right side needs improvement. One day i'll get it together.
Dtownsbest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 06:41 AM   #3
tpcslj47
Kids at the park dunk on me

tpcslj47 has an OK reputation so far

Nailing Veronica Vaughn
tpcslj47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 10:01 AM   #4
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
1. Stamina I cant play both ends of the floor for a whole game. I end up making ticky tack fouls on D and my shot gets short.
2. Driving to the right I never finish strong going right. I am right handed but handle the rock better lefthanded. I can shoot with both hands midrange and finishing.
3. Play the point. I dribble well enough to penetrate but not bring the rock up the floor if there's pressure.
4. Catch n shoot. I cant do it whatsoever. I catch n set gving the D a chance to recover.

Take away the stamina part and you just described what i need to work on too.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 05:12 PM   #5
OlDeRaDo_64
Jazz Vs Bulls Oct 6 :D

OlDeRaDo_64 has an OK reputation so far
Lightbulb Re: What parts of your game are you working on?

Im working on my inside shooting .... im awfull :. My layups have come up in leaps n 're' bounds . The thing im best at and the reason im in my school team is my blocking and stealing my most blocks in a game is 9 or 10 n 13 steals!! I aso need to work on my court awareness as my turnoves seem to glare on my stats sheet
OlDeRaDo_64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 09:50 PM   #6
littlespyda
Decent playground baller

littlespyda has an OK reputation so far

Finishing with left hand
Left handed dribbling
Left Handed Passing
12-18 foot shooting
Defensive Speed
Getting off the ground quicker for blocked shots
Rebounding
littlespyda is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: