Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-17-2012, 12:13 PM   #16
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Who was Bane's brother in the intro of TDKR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
He stayed on the plane because they needed a body to be mistaken for the doctor. That's why when the doctor introduces himself on tv at the football game, the CIA guys say "he was reported dead in a plane crash over so and so x number of months ago ... but it looks like him."

And I believe the term Brother refers to them both being members of Rhas Al Ghuls' League of Shadows, but that's mostly conjecture.

I just don't know why he sounds like he's doing a Sean Connery impression the whole movie.

Thank you so much for saying this. Right when he started talking I was trying to pinpoint who the hell he sounded like. I said Gandalf but I was wrong obviously. Sean Connery is exactly right.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:15 PM   #17
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
If only Randy Savage would've been alive to do the voice-over for it. It would've been more bad-ass.

Uncalled for.

The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:38 PM   #18
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The agent had already told them that they'd reported only one of them was on the plane as a means to threaten them. One had to stay on to make it appear he was there
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:47 PM   #19
NugzFan
NBA lottery pick

NugzFan is considered somewhat coolNugzFan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
my GF said Bane's voice kind of reminded her of the big ass turtle looking thing in The NeverEnding Story speaking into a voice box.

yeah right
NugzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 02:11 PM   #20
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

as previously noted, the transfusion was done to make the federales think pavel's body was among the dead. Bane needed his comrade to stay behind because as mayor carcetti noted, 'my flight plan includes dr. Pavel, myself, my men but only one of you'.

They would've expected to find the remains of one militia member, that way it seems like everyone in the plane died and it was really a crash and not a skyjacking. Although forensics might be a bit confused about all the gunshots and bullet holes everywhere.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: